Hello

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

AbnCrazy
Embryo

Post by AbnCrazy »

Silverback wrote:EggBanjo,
Your name is being used by a banned member of this site. Have you provided or attemted to provide this individual with information?

quote from:
http://www.paratrooper.net/commo/shwmes ... opicPage=1

"GO back to your own site.........go full fill your need to "bust posers" (cuz according to Eggbanjo you have some). "
Ranger Silverback, I think that person was just name dropping in a vain attempt to shift attention away from his own actions. Eggbanjo is not that active on P-net, but he is a good man and Paratrooper. (unlike that phoney bastard)
Served from 1983-1995,82d Abn 3/325,4/325, MAANG, USARC Boston, 7th Army Training Command, 70% DAV
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Banjo,
I did not intend for my post to cast dirt upon you. I was asking what I knew to be a rhetorical question. The facts are as previously stated by ABNcrazy.

The fact that he choose to use your screen name in some retarded attempt to cover his tracks made me laugh, after all you haven't been on the board very long and (don't get mad) you're a foreigner. He was grasping at straws and he failed.

I re-extend my welcome and hope you enjoy your stay
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Missed this before...

Welcome, always enjoined training with you boys!
FireFinder
Paratrooper

Post by FireFinder »

I was wondering wtf Eggbanjo stood for until I read Immediate Action by Andy McNab last week. :)

So, Welcome Fried Egg Sandwich :)

I met some guys you probably served with in Rhode Island in 1986 at the Rhode Island Special Forces National Guard Parachute Competition. Two of them were from Aldershot, and members of your Freefall Team. It was a great weekend drinking and jumping with them. I'll have to dig out some pictures from that and post them here sometime.
13R2P B BTRY (TAB), 26th FA (ABN), 18th FA BDE (1984-1988)
11C (4.2" Mortar) CSC 2/124INF, FLARNG (1988-1989)

Return to “Introduction Archive”