Possibly big problem

Basic & AIT
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

yeah i could....never heard of a one legged ranger tho, dont think it would bode too well with the guys at MEPS in Ft. Dix
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

one more question, i am supposed to go to a party tonight at a bar, and i wanted to know aht would be better to drink with me trying to lose weight, beer or hard liquor, or should i just not drink at all, its just a going away party someone is kinda throwing for me.....thanks for any replies to this, oh and i also have already lost 5 pounds, go me.
MrWesson22
Soldier

Post by MrWesson22 »

Liquor. Look at the calories in a beer. Also think about the amount of actual fluid it takes to get you drunk between the two.
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

i'd appreciate a reply from some rangers too, when they get a cahnce, i mean which would be easier for me to run off the next day.
Freed Y
Tadpole

Post by Freed Y »

Im no Ranger but I know that either one beer or one shot of liquor takes 45 minutes of intense workout to burn off, it might not be worth it.
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

thats waht im thinkiing more and more, that it really might not be worth it to go out tonight.
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

i ended up not going, so its a bit of a moot point now, and i am still gonna try to lose as much weight as possible.
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

that wont do me any good, seeing as how since im 6 feet i can only weigh 190 punds, but i am down to 204, so thats a net loss of about 6 lbs so far, i am sticking to this diet hardcore and losing weight pretty fast,m went to see my recruiter yesterday and he said for me not to worry so much about it, but i do anyways, i am gonna keep on the diet till i leave to see how much i can lose.
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

going out to a "goodbye" type of dinner with the family tonight, all im gonna have is salad and fish tho, so hopefully it wont be too bad for me....dunno why im typing this, dont think anyone really gives a damn...oh well
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

well fou8nd out my recruiter was wrong, the m,ax i can weigh is actually 200, not 190, and i am now a pound or 2 below 200, so i should be good to go. thanks for the help everyone.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

PHR-
Good job...you're already seeing what can be accomplished when you really want something bad enough. Keep up the good work.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
keithlester
Embryo

Post by keithlester »

It's been a long time, but won't they just hold butter boy at reception battalion until he can either pass a tape test of they chapter him out?
11B1P
3/47 Inf. (199th Bde), Ft Lewis '90-93
1/509 PIR (JRTC), Ft Polk '93-94
1/116 Inf. (29th ID, Light)
Airborne School @ B co. 1/507, 1990

Return to “About OSUT”