Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

Welcome to the site.
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Now for your first task: self-administer a PT test to yourself and post your results here. Complete the task by midnight Sunday. What are questions?
First time NO-GO.

Intro is from Wed.

Given simple first task on Thursday with a deadline of Sunday night. His last post was Saturday night so he was here.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
scar
Ranger

Post by scar »

Prodigy922 wrote:I apologize most sincerely for not respecting the demands you Rangers set forth. My mom just went through her 3rd divorce and we're on the move again. No excuses though, if I could have a basic idea of what to do for PT that you guys would like to see I'll do it ASAP. I looked around for a bit but couldn't find it.
PM Inbound
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Prodigy922 wrote:I apologize most sincerely for not respecting the demands you Rangers set forth. My mom just went through her 3rd divorce and we're on the move again. No excuses though, if I could have a basic idea of what to do for PT that you guys would like to see I'll do it ASAP. I looked around for a bit but couldn't find it.
You need to get an avatar.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Welcome to the site. To see where you stand physically, here's an easy way to find what will be reuired by the Army:
http://www.hooah4health.com/4You/apft.htm

The Ranger standards are higher, in that you will be required to endure very strenuous PT every day...not just on APFT day. You'll need to run like a deer, hump a ruck all day, be a strong swimmer, etc. Check out the Physical Fitness Forum on this site.

RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Capellanus
Ranger

Post by Capellanus »

Sorry to here about your situation. How is your relationship with your dad? When you get serious about becoming a Ranger sign up for a mentor in the Mentoring zone. There are many great men on this site that can be a good role model for you and encourage you along the way.
RGR Capellanus
6th RTB (Jun 12-present)
2/75 Rgr. Bn. ( July 10-Jun 11)
1-32 IN, 3BCT, 10th MTN, DIV (07-10)
B Co. 1/75 Rgr. Bn. (92-97)
RGR Class 8-94
OEF (Aug 11-Dec 11)
OEF (Oct 10-Jan 11)
OEF IX/X (Jan 09-Jan 10)
"As Iron sharpens Iron, so one man sharpens another" (Proverbs 27:7)

Return to “Introduction Archive”