Ranger

Post by Chiron »

Welcome back and good job.
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
31B_Soldier
Tadpole

Post by 31B_Soldier »

First off thank you to all, and yes AbnRgr289, it is great news. We were very lucky and the good Lord watched over us every day.

Rangers Silverback and Matador275, my company was stationed all over Ambar province doing Iraqi Police Training. I personally was in Ramadi, though we also covered Falluja and Al Quiem(sp?).

Sorry for not responding sooner...I dont remember the first few days of block leave....First Sgt says that its impossible to drink a years worth of booze in a month...but needless to say, Im trying anyways! :D
B/787 MP Training Btn 03 Nov 05-1 Apr 05
300th MP CO 16 Apr 05-20 Mar 07
OIF V-VII, Ramadi, Iraq
116th MP CO 20 Mar 07-Present
OIF VII - Present Iraq

"The turning of the tide in battle always begins with one Soldier's decision to return to the fray..."
Loki
Tadpole

Post by Loki »

Welcome home...good to hear all are safe.
A Co 35th Engineer Bn
E Co 4-64 Armor Bn
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

31B_Soldier wrote:First off thank you to all, and yes AbnRgr289, it is great news. We were very lucky and the good Lord watched over us every day.

Rangers Silverback and Matador275, my company was stationed all over Ambar province doing Iraqi Police Training. I personally was in Ramadi, though we also covered Falluja and Al Quiem(sp?).

Sorry for not responding sooner...I dont remember the first few days of block leave....First Sgt says that its impossible to drink a years worth of booze in a month...but needless to say, Im trying anyways! :D
You don't have to call me Ranger...save that for the DEP's.

Excellent job you guys are doing over there. I can't fathom the amount of patience you all have to bring to the table to make things work there, but it is an admirable job. Now go back to drinking and enjoy your time at home!

Return to “The Mosh Pit”