There ya go

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Thank you, this will do. The next time you want to start a different topic you will post in Maximum Carnage. Thank your father for me for his service to our country. When you get a chance, drop down and do push ups (PU's). What are you waiting for, do those PU's now!

Yes Ranger Steadfast,

1 Ranger Steadfast

2 Ranger Steadfast

3 Ranger Steadfast.

4 - - - " - - - " - -

5 - - - " - - - " - -

and so on and when you get tired, do 10 more for me. :twisted:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

To: hit_it
Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 12:50 pm
Subject: Re: ASVAB help
Roger that, thanks again Sir.

Houston, we have a problem....
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Lotus Lips

Post by Lotus Lips »

Hit_It, The reason that I put Sir there was because I wasnt sure if you are a Ranger or what. I figured Sir would be the best course of action there, what would be better to call you?
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

He is SFC hit_it, it says so in FAQ on recruitment section. You better start reading and stop posting. You have much to learn. Now go over to recruitment forum and read what you are supposed to Call our new recruiter. It says it right there JUST READ!

http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=2832

You better grow up. We are not going to lead you by the hand. Oh, here's a lollipop sukr!
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Lotus Lips

Post by Lotus Lips »

Ranger Steadfast, I was just wondering why you seem more strict on these boards than you do over at AirborneRanger? You always seemed nice to me, and always gave advice, but here your like....(culture shock) a soldier! wow lol
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Locutuspic wrote:Ranger Steadfast, I was just wondering why you seem more strict on these boards than you do over at AirborneRanger? You always seemed nice to me, and always gave advice, but here your like....(culture shock) a soldier! wow lol
Locutuspic: A "please" would be nice.

Ranger Steadfast: Come again?

Locutuspic: I said a "please" would be nice.

Ranger Steafast: Get it straight, Buster. I'm not here to say "please." I'm here to tell you what to do. And if self-preservation is an instinct you possess, you better fuckin' do it and do it quick. I'm here to help. If my help's not appreciated, lotsa luck gentlemen.

Certiorari: It ain't that way, Ranger Steadfast. Your help is definitely appreciated.

Locutuspic: I don't mean any disrespect. I just don't like people barkin' orders at me.

Ranger Steadfast: If I'm curt with you, it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast, and I need you guys to act fast if you want to get out of this. So pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the fuckin' car.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Spartan wrote:
Locutuspic wrote:Ranger Steadfast, I was just wondering why you seem more strict on these boards than you do over at AirborneRanger? You always seemed nice to me, and always gave advice, but here your like....(culture shock) a soldier! wow lol

Ranger Steafast: Get it straight, Buster. I'm not here to say "please." I'm here to tell you what to do. And if self-preservation is an instinct you possess, you better fuckin' do it and do it quick. I'm here to help. If my help's not appreciated, lotsa luck gentlemen.

Certiorari: It ain't that way, Ranger Steadfast. Your help is definitely appreciated.

Locutuspic: I don't mean any disrespect. I just don't like people barkin' orders at me.

Ranger Steadfast: If I'm curt with you, it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast, and I need you guys to act fast if you want to get out of this. So pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the fuckin' car.

Good one Spartan!!!!

You see a sign out front that says "Dead DEP Storage"??

Ya know I didn't see no shit like that....

Cuz Storing Dead Deps ain't my fucking business!!!

Bring out the Luna!!!!
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

BadMuther wrote:
Spartan wrote:

Good one Spartan!!!!

You see a sign out front that says "Dead DEP Storage"??

Ya know I didn't see no shit like that....

Cuz Storing Dead Deps ain't my fucking business!!!

Bring out the Luna!!!!
Luna reporting for duty as requested! :twisted:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

You profess to know me, simple, you don't! I generally let others give advice over there, so I don't agree with you. I don't mind speaking normal with teens that can express themselves. You, however, are not in that category. I do not enjoy taking 17 years old teens by the hand and show them around. You are not buying real estate. But in your case you have repeatedly failed to read FAQ at top of forum where many things you questioned are already spelled out. And over at recruiter you again failed to read FAQ which was purposely put there to ease newbie on entering the Recruitment Forum. You keep making one mistake after another. I just want to get far from you. I don't want to be near when you throw your 1st live grenade and blow up everyone around you including yourself. Just give me young men that can handle themselves, not little boys who are 17 and can't act grown up.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

BadMuther wrote:Bring out the Luna!
Now that's a great one! :lol:
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Spartan wrote:
BadMuther wrote:Bring out the Luna!
Now that's a great one! :lol:
Wow, I have to agree. It is nice to have a secret weapon and to be able to use it when necessary. Aaaaah, The Luna.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Hheheheheeeee....... :lol:

Return to “Introduction Archive”