My formal apology

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Horned Toad wrote:I’ll be the one to say not accepted, if you get to the Regiment there are no second chances. One AD, a DUI, any minor bullshit infraction and you are gone.
Off to leg land!!
I bounced a check ONCE, and got my ass chewed, up one wall, and down another.

In RIP, as part of our Ranger history classes, they talked a lot, about Merrills Marauders. Some of the stuff that some of those men did, was the type of mentallity, they were trying not to instill in us, not to do. Strict code of honor, and live by the Creed.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

I second what Ranger Horny Toad said; Fuck your apology. You may continue to live and breath on this site, and others may forgive/forget and allow you to move on. However be advised, that like in the military, a paper trail has been started on your sorry ass. If the trail gets too long, it's curtains. You have in effect, been WIA. Don't start partying yet; you could still die from an infection in your wounds.

Ranger Admin has placed you on profile; use your time to re-coup wisely.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Colin wrote:No problem Ranger Steadfast. I would like to apologize to you for my disrespect. My neglect of the forum rules led me to address you in the incorrect and disrespectful manner. From now on I will refer to a Ranger as Ranger. I have learned from this mistake and it will not happen again. I hope that you can accept my apology.
I read: "No problem Ranger Steadfast" to me this took absolutely no effort and is a wise ass remark telling me like I am your friend or something - "No Problem". Who the fuck do you think you are appeasing ? Definitely not me. The rest of your statement "Colon of the Ass" is apologizing to "you". So, who the heck is "you"? Not me. I am Ranger Steadfast. I think your best bet is too say nothing "Colon of the Ass" I do not care for you to attempt another apology. This apology not accepted. :evil: Thanks to Brother Rangers HT & SB for their views. They are valuable to me. I would also like to thank all other Brother Rangers for their support. I find all your views very important to help me come to my own conclusions. This subject shall not be duplicated by Colon of the Ass.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “Introduction Archive”