Colin, reporting for duty Rangers

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Welcome Colon, Thanks Ranger Spartan on the info. Does Colon know the "D" boyz are a dangerous lot? I shiver to think how long he will last in just trying to get to the Rangers. If Colon wants to read about the early "D" boyz just get the book S.O.G. by John Plaister. They had dangerous work and many of them died. They put your name in a song when you die.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

OK Colon,
You seem like a decent young man. I've only seen this done sonce before. Here is a link that will describe the proper career path to follow in order to get into Delta. Be warned this group takes a lot of dedication. I wiah you luck and great success.

http://www.delta.com/inside/employment/index.jsp
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

turd turd turd
Last edited by Vee on March 21st, 2004, 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RSD 96-99
Colin
Embryo

Post by Colin »

Hey, it's not official that i'm going to be going to Delta Force. I'm just thinking about it.
Rangers lead the way!
Harris
Tadpole

Post by Harris »

Colin, please check your PM box...

Btw, when do you plan on taking your pilots test? you know all Delta are pilot qualified...
Slip away.
(Badmuther's Bitch)
being held hostage in sandhill...
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

SHITCHUTE,

Have'nt you noticed this is a dead topic. Shut the fuck up already. :evil:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Colin
Embryo

Post by Colin »

hey steadfast, i have full confidence that i will complete ranger training. I don't give up on things, no matter how tough they get.
Rangers lead the way!
Harris
Tadpole

Post by Harris »

Colin wrote:hey steadfast, i have full confidence that i will complete ranger training. I don't give up on things, no matter how tough they get.
That's Ranger Steadfast to you Deltaboy.
Slip away.
(Badmuther's Bitch)
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, BOY!

If you are not gonna listen up to what yer being told, you wont even be HERE much longer, let alone make it to RIP.

You will address Rangers on this site with the due respect they have earned, and without the fucking attitude: that is Ranger Steadfast to you, fucktard.

Harris? Somebody? Square this dickhead away before he gets an unceremonious flushing.
RSD 96-99
Harris
Tadpole

Post by Harris »

I sent him a PM yesterday, deltawannabe hasn't responded...must be too good for me :cry:

:evil: I'm not amused.
Slip away.
(Badmuther's Bitch)
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

vrsca wrote:Harris? Somebody? Square this dickhead away before he gets an unceremonious flushing.
Actually, I think most all of our flushings are carried out with great ceremony, festivity and pageantry.
Harris
Tadpole

Post by Harris »

COlin is taking the rest of the day off from Posting so he has enough time to review the forum rules and FAQ.
Slip away.
(Badmuther's Bitch)
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

We shoulda known just by the name he chose that this retard was gonna make a TURD of himself.
RSD 96-99
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Spartan wrote:
vrsca wrote:Harris? Somebody? Square this dickhead away before he gets an unceremonious flushing.
great ceremony, festivity and pageantry.
I think this one is living up to your description, Ranger Spartan.

Hockey stick/plunger, at the ready.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Currahee 3-4
Tadpole

Post by Currahee 3-4 »

Now this is getting good.

did i read that correctly?

"Fuck off(Ranger) Steadfast.Im a stud and Rangers arent shit.Ill show those pussies at RIP."

Iam getting older maybe i misunderstood.Eyes are getting bad.I missed some capitalization there too.

Words like... Ranger...Steadfast.

Colin maybe a search on some of the Rangers you are addressing here would be in order.You could be addressing a future TL,SL,RI or maybe the guy who bails you out of a world of shit.

Square yourself away and you will receive an education here that may help you in your future career.
hey steadfast, i have full confidence that i will complete ranger training. I don't give up on things, no matter how tough they get.
A co 1/506th 91-92
1/327,2/327 92-94

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

Return to “Introduction Archive”