Introduction.

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Ranger Bell, that was a 30 minute response time without the benefit of a last name. Very well done my friend. Three stars for you. Since I have no stars, accept these as substitutes: :idea: :idea: :idea:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Bell

Post by Bell »

Hey Lance, I can't believe this. I give you a requirement and you hand me a project. Then I was dumb enough to do it. Must be all these civilians I've been around all these years.

RLTW
Bell
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Ranger Bell, how does it feel to be the First Ranger on the board, to my knowledge, to be given a project by a newt? :lol: You completed it in a timely Ranger fashon. :wink: My hat's off to you. :wink:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Ranger Bell just aint getting the satisfaction required out of his relationship with the road crew chick.........he's as starved for female companionship as Bubba is for poser blood.
RSD 96-99
Currahee 3-4
Tadpole

Post by Currahee 3-4 »

Welcome Lanceros. I find it amusing that you Frances, referred to our 'talking' Mule as a Ranger. bawhahahahaha
I thought only i would find that funny. :lol:

Hope old Mules head didnt swell to much

Welcome Lanceros
A co 1/506th 91-92
1/327,2/327 92-94

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

In the 1940's there was a movie about Francis the Talking Mule. I believe it starred Donald O'Connor and well, the Mule. LOL :lol:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Steadfast wrote:In the 1940's there was a movie about Francis the Talking Mule. I believe it starred Donald O'Connor and well, the Mule. LOL :lol:
:lol: Funny old movies. Funny connection, Ranger Steadfast. 8)
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Quick response time, but not my photo!

Post by Steadfast »

Lanceros wrote:Hey Ranger Bell,

That was a good effort, but that's not my photo.

You were on target partially: I am from Boston (originally) and I am a grad student but I didn't go to BC and and I do not study psychology.

You didn't make it clear that your reqest for a photo was actually a "requirement" - I would have jumped to the task if I thought something was expected of me. :D

(Ps. I thought Mule was a Ranger because he wrote me a very instructive PM on how to properly introduce myself to the group - at least he can pull off a Ranger-esque attitude towards a civilian. Promising?)
Enough Rangers have prolly jumped in his shit already. Best when Harris, Ed Egghead, Devilrat, or Weidert PM you with info. They have been around much longer than mule. We generally refer newbies to read FAQ. Then newbies learn, and pass it, the info on.

P.S. Above our Avatars and below our names the word Ranger appears, that is generally how to tell us apart.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Circa 1999. 8)
Bell

Re: Quick response time, but not my photo!

Post by Bell »

Lanceros wrote:Hey Ranger Bell,

You didn't make it clear that your reqest for a photo was actually a "requirement" - I would have jumped to the task if I thought something was expected of me. :D
What are you waiting for?

RLTW
Bell
Currahee 3-4
Tadpole

Post by Currahee 3-4 »

Im sure Ranger Bell would like an up to date picture since the one Ranger Spartan posted was an older picture.
A co 1/506th 91-92
1/327,2/327 92-94

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
Bell

Re: Got me

Post by Bell »

Lanceros wrote:Ranger Spartan got me! I was only 19 though...

Ranger Bell, too late. Ranger Spartan beat the both of us to the punch.
A typical girly response. You just dodged the issue. Is there a common DNA deficiency that causes women to do this?

I'm still waiting.

RLTW
Bell
Spartan

Re: Got me

Post by Spartan »

Lanceros wrote:Ranger Spartan got me!
Don't worry - she didn't mean it in a biblical sense. :wink:

Return to “Introduction Archive”