Boxer from Houston

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Damn Master J - yer slippin! He actually had a chance to come up with an excuse before you trounced on him!

We need to know....was his a convincing answer?
Master J wrote:And just what makes you the king of fighters??And how do you "turn Rangers"If you don't provide a convincing answer, you will change your user name.
MMA = Mutual Masturbators Anonymous
BJJ = Blow Job Junkies
Last edited by Vee on March 17th, 2004, 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RSD 96-99
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

:lol:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

He is. You need to change it imediatly King of Lighters.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
KingEye 4 TheNeatGuy

Post by KingEye 4 TheNeatGuy »

My God man there's a million members and none of them can't share the same avatar? *sips on his budweiser in frustration*
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

How old are you little man?

Welcome to the site.
Harris
Tadpole

Post by Harris »

KOF it's kinda like bunk beads...someguy already has the top...just take the bottom and wait for him to move out.
Slip away.
(Badmuther's Bitch)
being held hostage in sandhill...
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

KingOfFighters wrote:My God man there's a million members and none of them can't share the same avatar? *sips on his budweiser in frustration*
Look dude, there are 716 users on this board. sucks to be you. Ask weidert if he minds. He will. I believe you picked from the wrong section.

BESIDES THE ONLY ONES ON THIS BOARD THAT ARE ALLOWED TO SHARE ANYTHING ARE THE ESTEEMED VETERANS AND CURRENT VETS THAT ARE SERVING.

YOU NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP. GOT IT? :evil:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Currahee 3-4
Tadpole

Post by Currahee 3-4 »

just traning to get ready for RIP if i get in that is..i need a beer brb
Less beer more pushing may help you get ready.

My God man there's a million members and none of them can't share the same avatar? *sips on his budweiser in frustration*
If you think thats bad,you aint seen shit yet.

Now im going to sit back with Rangers Luna,Slowpoke and vrsca and watch this as i sip MY beer,not in frustration but in anticipation.

BTW,welcome
A co 1/506th 91-92
1/327,2/327 92-94

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

KingOfFighters wrote:My God man there's a million members and none of them can't share the same avatar? *sips on his budweiser in frustration*
Princess,

I know you are either sipping a salt malt or a chocolate yoohoo.....you ain't impressing us Rangers.

Is it too hard to pick a different fucking avatar?
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Currahee 3-4 wrote:
just traning to get ready for RIP if i get in that is..i need a beer brb
Less beer more pushing may help you get ready.

If you think thats bad,you aint seen shit yet.

Now im going to sit back with Rangers Luna,Slowpoke and vrsca and watch this as i sip MY beer,not in frustration but in anticipation.

BTW,welcome
:twisted:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

FUCK!

It's been almost two hours.....I'm on my second six-pack and Pill-O-Biter hasn't come back yet!

Currahee - Wake up man.....I think the shows about to start!

RGR Luna - thanks for watchin my six while I was gone!

So how FUCKING LONG does it take to pick an avatar........do you need someone to hold yer fuckin hand and walk you through this? Too bad Apollyon is gone...this could be his detail.

Why are you here? Have you expressed any attributes that might even make us think you could become a Ranger?
Hi my name is Antonio, I'm from Houston.....i like to read, crossdress, walk on the beach, and sew......oh ya and play video games.
NO.

Are you looking for some drinkin buddies?
I just got bakc from South Padre Island and only remember about half of the weekend, only having enough money for beer and gas....
traning to get ready for RIP if i get in that is..i need a beer brb
*sips on his budweiser in frustration*
Guess what fuckstick? We only drink with people we LIKE.

BUT....I'm sure glad you told us that you are a boxer and all that other shit....now we're really impressed and patiently awaiting your next words of wisdom.
but thats another story later guys
Glad we're all buddies now.............

Fag.
RSD 96-99
KingEye 4 TheNeatGuy

I'm not hear to impress just to learn about things i don't know of. I'm not going to kiss anyones ass to stay on this forum I have too much pride for that. I respect you guys to the fullest, you guys have earned what I want, that tab says you can talk all the shit cuz you've already walked the walk, you want that report? you'll have it in an hour. Do you want me to change my name aswell?
KingEye 4 TheNeatGuy

I'm at the gym everyday from 4-8pm thats why i wasn't able to reply, can't get any better without putting my hours in, wouldn't you agree?
KingEye 4 TheNeatGuy

Is this avatar taken? I didn't think it would be seeing how homo it is...

Return to “Introduction Archive”