Intro

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Currahee 3-4
Tadpole

Post by Currahee 3-4 »

Are you an above average guy Ranger RGR Luna
Wow ,someone has a fan. :wink:
A co 1/506th 91-92
1/327,2/327 92-94

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Currahee 3-4 wrote:
Are you an above average guy Ranger RGR Luna
Wow ,someone has a fan. :wink:
My 5 year old just asked me why I was laughing so hard!!!!!!
RSD 96-99
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

andok wrote:Ranger Steadfast, I am 15. Are you an above average guy Ranger RGR Luna? :wink: I guess that's a dumb question if you are a Ranger though...
Ranger Luna will do. And yes, I have been told by numerous women, that I'm above average. :twisted:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Bell

Post by Bell »

Welcome Patrick.

RLTW
Bell
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Welcome, Patrick. You will find these kind, gentle souls refreshing to listen to, inspirational, and even warming. Pay not attention to the rantings of some of these fellows on their warnings about Rangers Luna and Saltbitch. They are fine gentleman and they speak with me often. I have found them patient, kind, and benevolent. YOu will enjoy your visit here.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Bell

Post by Bell »

We don't think son, we know.

RLTW
Bell
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Amen Ranger Bell
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Abell9 wrote:Welcome, Patrick. You will find these kind, gentle souls refreshing to listen to, inspirational, and even warming. Pay not attention to the rantings of some of these fellows on their warnings about Rangers Luna and Saltbitch. They are fine gentleman and they speak with me often. I have found them patient, kind, and benevolent. YOu will enjoy your visit here.
Uh..........what happened to our good reverend........has anyone seen him?
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Adhoc, that's between you and your Maker. I don't judge anyone for what they believe; just for what they do or fail to do. Just make sure you'll be able to do the job, because in these turbulent times you will almost assuredly be called to action.

This goes for ALL of you DEPshits: Don't come to the hoe-down if you're not gonna dance. You're not auditioning for a movie; and in case you haven't seen the news for the past 50 years, there are STILL people in the world who hate the US and its soldiers.

Buckle up, kiddies. :twisted:

Return to “Introduction Archive”