Thinking of trying to join

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Everett Ruess
Ranger

Re: Thinking of trying to join

Post by Everett Ruess »

Matador275 wrote:
I'm also curious about what type of body characteristics a person should have if they were planing to join. I'm pretty slim, i'm not some huge football player type guy.
Usually the three major components are as follows:

Brain, spine and balls.
Matador, that is pure poetry! Concise and to the point, yet speaks volumes in just a few words!
HHC 1/75 '92
OIF 07-09
197th STC (SO)(A)-present

Sua Sponte!

Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent - that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman and loves only a warrior.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Re: Thinking of trying to join

Post by Guest »

DieingForJustice wrote: So how are the missions done as Rangers?
well, well aren't you a fine example of a Booger eating moron. How do we do missions? 1st we unzip, then we pull it out and dickslap your dumbass...
DieingForJustice

lol, so Sad.

Post by DieingForJustice »

LOL, OMG. Alright you guys did aggravate me but you've made me laugh more than anything. You may not realize it in those worthless brains of yours, but you really have answered my question. I can now trully say I want nothing to do with the Rangers and i'm sorry now that I even joined this stupid website.

lol, i'm dead serious when I say this. I'm not even sure you guys are real AR anymore because you guys really do have the mentality of a 12 your old kid who fights over weather the X-box or Playstation 2 is a better gaming system. You have really disappointed me. I figured you would at least be intelligent enough to answer my simple and reasonable questions with half way descent answers.

heh, I truthfully would never want to become an AR if it's gonna turn me into some self rightous arrogant bastard. All you seem to have the brain power for is throwing insults. I would never trust or want to relie on any of you in any type of situation. I just hope all the military branches don't disappoint me as much as you have.

Also just to let everyone of you know, to be considered a man you don't have to cuss and spit insults at people smaller than you.

Oh yeah also I wanna let you know that the "MOSH PIT" section in which this post was first created says this "Civilians and young studs interested in becoming Rangers mix it up". And thats exactly why I posted it there, my statement was based on curious questions rather than an introduction. It's sad that you've been here for so long and obviosly not noticed that.

I will stick around here just for awhile longer to see what interesting responses I get if any. lol, although i'm not expecting you guys to use any more intelligence than you did with the last responses.
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

WTF is going on here today? Jesus H. Christ. :roll:
It's all good.
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Boy oh Boy, your a brain child for being almost 21 yrs old.

If you are so smart and so much better of a person then us why in the world couldn't you understand and follow simple instructions and the rules of the site.

You know, post an Intro in the proper forum before you post any where else. And then not having an avatar.

Matador275 did you a favor by moving this to the Intro forums.

And he also hit the nail on the head with his second post in this thread by ripping your post apart piece by piece.

As for you becoming a Ranger you probably wouldn't even come close to making it anyway so don't worry yourself about it! I also doubt the Regt would want someone with the attitude you have anyway.

Please be so kind as to go fuck yourself on the way out the door!
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
DieingForJustice

I see

Heh I never said I was better than you in any way, i'm not arrogant like you guys, I simply stated that you were responding unintelligently. Alright alright guys, I will be truthful and tell you that I did not read every single rule of your forum. But honestly did I really do something that hurt you guys so freakin bad that you had to insult me? lol, no avatar???? Are you serious? Your seriously whining about me not having some stupid little picture next to my name?

Well I thank you Matador for fixing my unintentional mistake. But really what do you mean when you say Matador hit the nail on the head by ripping apart my statment piece by piece? Honestly he did nothing but insult me along with everyone of you other supposed proffesionals.

Heh, as for my attitude, what attitude would you be talking about? My attitude of thinking for myself and not being some mindless robot? Yes i'm guilty of that I guess.
91W
USAR

Post by 91W »

Go make a suicide pact with jasonbk4.
"If you cannot accomplish great things, Accomplish small things in a great way"

"A Goal is a dream with a deadline"

USAR 1995-2005
OIF 2004-2005
91W
NREMT
msg_dman
Ranger

Re: I see

Post by msg_dman »

DieingForJustice wrote: Heh, as for my attitude, what attitude would you be talking about? My attitude of thinking for myself and not being some mindless robot?
Yup, thats the one!
Ranger Class # 12-89
Merrills PSG 89-90
C/Co 4th RTB 90-92
USASOC Ft Bragg 01-06
Retired 1 Feb 2006

In Memory of 1LT Ben Hall - KIA 31 July 2007
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: I see

Post by AbnRgr289 »

DieingForJustice wrote:Heh I never said I was better than you in any way, i'm not arrogant like you guys, I simply stated that you were responding unintelligently. Alright alright guys, I will be truthful and tell you that I did not read every single rule of your forum. But honestly did I really do something that hurt you guys so freakin bad that you had to insult me? lol, no avatar???? Are you serious? Your seriously whining about me not having some stupid little picture next to my name?

Well I thank you Matador for fixing my unintentional mistake. But really what do you mean when you say Matador hit the nail on the head by ripping apart my statment piece by piece? Honestly he did nothing but insult me along with everyone of you other supposed proffesionals.

Heh, as for my attitude, what attitude would you be talking about? My attitude of thinking for myself and not being some mindless robot? Yes i'm guilty of that I guess.
Are you speaking to me or certiorari, we've both posted since your last post?

Were you not taught by Mommy and Daddy to address the the person you are speaking to directly, so everyone knows who your comments are directed to? And they can respond appropriately.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
DieingForJustice

lol

lol, suicide pact? Why would I commit suicide? I'm a christian and it's not my goal to go to hell.
DieingForJustice

alright

Oh please forgive me Dragon Master "AbnRgr289" Well if your statment and certiorari's are so similier than I guess my response could be directed at both of you.
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

Oh for fucks sake, just leave. You know you are not welcome here so just fucking leave already. Fuck. :roll:
It's all good.
DieingForJustice

SkyShark why would I leave, your all so amusing. Actually just by hearing you guys I feel i'm starting to feel a lot better about myself. I mean things could always be worse I guess, i could have ended up like one of you.

Return to “Introduction Archive”