Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

ArmyWannabe

Post by ArmyWannabe »

rgrpuck wrote:
ArmyWannabe wrote:
rgrpuck wrote:I bet you tell your significant other....you "SORTA" wanna get laid.
Unfortunately, I have lost my sifnificant other to drugs :cry: , I am currently single. But thank you for the comment! :)

Nice fuckin crowd you hang out with.

Move the fuck out you fuckin whining little looser bitch
This is not the crowd I hang out with Ranger. As I said before I was a party thrower and my girlfriend was someone I met at the club and a couple weeks into going out with her I found out she was doing drugs which is the reason I broke it off with her. The crowd I hang out with are high class well spoken Russian JEWS and Americans who are athletic and at the same time very good chess players! Thank You Ranger for the warm welcome as I have not wronged you in any way but I still do understand and will take the comments! Thanks once again!

Manny
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

Whoa!!!

I've put up with your being retarded. I've put up with your talk of homo fucking no ID parties. I've put up with your non-motivational ass speaking of how you lost your fucking Buffy Boy Homo lover to your high five life style and doing the dope. But coming in here and being a racist talking about Russian's is pure d FUCKED UP. The only person allowed to talk about killing Russians is me fuckface.

And to talk about Jews when the fucking Israeli Prime Minister is getting his brain all vacuumed and shit... Dude, are you just a cocksucker or what??? I am thinking you are and that you came in here with just one thing on your agenda. I am thinking you woke up this morning, read this board and said to yourself. "I am going to go piss that Vak guy off. I am going to piss him off bad enough that he wants to hunt me down and make me his fucking finger puppet." That's what you did isn't it duckdick muncher?

I defy you to argue with me.
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
ArmyWannabe

Post by ArmyWannabe »

msg_dman wrote:I am somewhat interested in the Army, and possibly considering it, so I have gone on an all protein diet to get ready....... :roll:
I do not recall saying "and possible considering it" Ranger? And I have explained why I have changed from being "extremely interested" to being "somewhat interested" in a previous reply (if your just looking for exuses I don't know what more I can do?). I have gone on an all protien diet just incase I do end up going to the army as "an unprepared man is not much more than a blind man". Thank you Ranger!

Manny
66G_RN
Vet/ Ranger Wife/ Sister

Post by 66G_RN »

All protein diet!? What kind of gay crap is that? You really aren't as bright as you think you are. The Army will not let you in if you have fried your kidneys with some stupid fad diet!
Army Nurse Corps 89-98
ArmyWannabe

Post by ArmyWannabe »

VAK wrote:Whoa!!!

I've put up with your being retarded. I've put up with your talk of homo fucking no ID parties. I've put up with your non-motivational ass speaking of how you lost your fucking Buffy Boy Homo lover to your high five life style and doing the dope. But coming in here and being a racist talking about Russian's is pure d FUCKED UP. The only person allowed to talk about killing Russians is me fuckface.

And to talk about Jews when the fucking Israeli Prime Minister is getting his brain all vacuumed and shit... Dude, are you just a cocksucker or what??? I am thinking you are and that you came in here with just one thing on your agenda. I am thinking you woke up this morning, read this board and said to yourself. "I am going to go piss that Vak guy off. I am going to piss him off bad enough that he wants to hunt me down and make me his fucking finger puppet." That's what you did isn't it duckdick muncher?

I defy you to argue with me.
I must of used the wrong wording Ranger since what I said was I hang out with "Russian JEWS" how am I being racist? I am a Georgian/Russian Jew myself! I am confused Ranger???
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

Note the fact that you were on an ALL protien diet didn't even suprise me....

As a matter of fact, I bet you know all kind of golf ball and garden hose jokes huh?

mipuke
Tadpole

Post by mipuke »

"NO FATE" T2
Bevo It's Whats for dinner!!!!

rakks_junkie

Post by rakks_junkie »

ArmyWannabe PM inbound. Read it and understand it fucking carefully.

Just trying to watch out for you kid, and get you set straight before these Rangers crush you.
Barnett
Ranger

Post by Barnett »

ArmyWannabe another PM from me inbound this time listen.
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

rakks_junkie wrote:ArmyWannabe PM inbound. Read it and understand it fucking carefully.

Just trying to watch out for you kid, and get you set straight before these Rangers crush you.

What are you buckin for, a free hummer ?
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
rakks_junkie

Post by rakks_junkie »

Negative Ranger rgrpuck just trying to get this kid to understand he needs to respect the Rangers of this site and watch his mouth. I guess it would be considered watching out for a battle buddy although he is not in the Army.
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

rakks_junkie wrote:ArmyWannabe PM inbound. Read it and understand it fucking carefully.

Dude, I don't know who the fuck you are, but I've called you off one other time and you are so just about to enter my crosshairs...

Fuck.

ArmyWannabe

Post by ArmyWannabe »

66G_RN wrote:All protein diet!? What kind of gay crap is that? You really aren't as bright as you think you are. The Army will not let you in if you have fried your kidneys with some stupid fad diet!
Well, Mam I do not believe this is a "stupid fad diet" but everyone is entitled to there opinions! Just to clarify All protein meaning Mainly Protein (Meat, chicken and egg white) a small amount of Carbs (cereal in the morning) and Fiber (Fruits and Vegetables)! This protein is necessary for the body to recover from an Anaerobic work out. Thank you for the comment!

Manny
Barnett
Ranger

Post by Barnett »

Army please check your PMs and read them CAREFULLY before posting again.
rakks_junkie

Post by rakks_junkie »

I'm done. This kid is toast. Check your PM's dude.

Return to “Introduction Archive”