What do i need to do ?

Basic & AIT
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

speichman32 wrote:Man I just asked a question for help and you guys just talk shit. Saltbitch needs to get a life and not sit at his computer all day, and think of things to say. Looks like a came to the wrong place to get help.

LISTEN SPOOGE WOMAN, YOU WENT AND MADE ME BREAK OUT THE CAPS. WE TRIED TO DO OUR PART, AND HELP YOU OUT, NOW GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OUT OF OUR A.O.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

Spermreceptacle32, what on earth made you think you can come into our house and talk shit? You disrespectful little leach, these are the men that have fought to ensure the freedoms you think you can abuse. You haven't earned the right to even breathe the same air as a Ranger, let alone talk shit.
I vote this one gets flushed.
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

speichman32 <- - - - - - little man

I am sorry to hear you are disillusioned with this site. It is a failure on your parents part to teach you how to respect individuals with the knowledge to help you. Stay out of the military it is not for you. We have learned much about you and your disrespect of others. You are still living with that childish attitude, "me, me, me" & fuck everyone else.

I vote to flush this flunky.
Last edited by Steadfast on February 12th, 2004, 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

I vote to flush. :evil:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Lordy, Lordy....

Man, spoogemeister, you must be out of your fucking mind. This is a 'big boy' site; go on back to playing with grandma's tits.

"Oh great Ranger in the Sky, we the mere mortals of Destruction, ask that you FLUSH this turd from the gene pool..."
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

I think he got stuck on the way down. Let me get the plunger. :twisted:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Whoa there. Easy.

Some of us really like you kid ........BUT.......it is OUR job, not yours, to correct someone.

Back off some. Learn what you can. Ask questions when the need arrises (only after you have exhausted a search for the answer).
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Bell

Re: May I?

Post by Bell »

swimmerkid187 wrote:Ok man listen up and heed this. Im younger than you and I know not to mess with these guys, first off you run your mouth, do that at RIP see what happens. You think that a little smoke is bad, man your in for a shock, wannabe a Ranger like these gentlemen, then learn some respect. Your physically strong, ok but apparently your not mentally strong because you break over the internet, go carry a rucksack around with little or no sleep barely any food and you better be able to recite that Ranger handbook, then and only then can you talk about disrespect, you ignorant childish scum.
These guys told you what to do, get some help educational so you can possibly retake the ASVAB, do some endurance work outs, its not all upper body, its a lot of running over rolling terrain. And stop the attiude. Rangers are elite infantry who have fought for hundreds of years, and you think you can come in here were they are and show disrepect.
Listen heed this stuff. You should personally apologize to every Ranger on here ( If your not flushed ), and do what they tell you. If your parents saw this post, what would they say? Would they be proud? Do you even have self-pride or are you so weak that you have to disrepect others to feel big especially when its not even face to face?
That post is outta line. You don't have the right to address anyone in that tone of type.

What you've shown me is that "mob mentality" thing. Kick em when they're down. Back off little one. Stay in yer place and let the Rangers take care of problems. We're better at it and have more fun with it. You sounded like you were serious. hahahha.

DEPers, take charge of this guy. He started out good but he's starting to show his bully side. Not what we're looking for. Clean his act up and I only wanna see good stuff from the kid from now on.

RLTW
Bell

Return to “About OSUT”