Running Cadence

No Snivel Zone. PT - Pushups, Flutterkicks, Running, Roadmarching.
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

SkyShark wrote:
jwsiii wrote:Wow, I don't know what I did to deserve that. It seemed like a simple question. If you were the only Rangers I had ever met, I wouldn't think much of Rangers. Luckily, I've met enough other Rangers to know that they're outstanding soldiers who are almost always willing to help me out.

By the way, I'm not a plebe anymore. I don't know why it still says that. I can't figure out how to change it.
Damn thanx man. You know After talking to a couple of the ROTC cadets on this site I started to change my attitude about cadiots. Then you come along like a ray of sunshione and reinforce my original thoughts. Fucking Moron.

The only difference between a 2lt and a E-1 is the Pay. :evil:
Negative, Ghostrider. At least a E-1 REALIZES that he is a complete dumbass. At least you can hit the ground running with him and train him up without having to prove to him his ineptness.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

Creeping Death wrote:
SkyShark wrote:
jwsiii wrote:Wow, I don't know what I did to deserve that. It seemed like a simple question. If you were the only Rangers I had ever met, I wouldn't think much of Rangers. Luckily, I've met enough other Rangers to know that they're outstanding soldiers who are almost always willing to help me out.

By the way, I'm not a plebe anymore. I don't know why it still says that. I can't figure out how to change it.
Damn thanx man. You know After talking to a couple of the ROTC cadets on this site I started to change my attitude about cadiots. Then you come along like a ray of sunshione and reinforce my original thoughts. Fucking Moron.

The only difference between a 2lt and a E-1 is the Pay. :evil:
Negative, Ghostrider. At least a E-1 REALIZES that he is a complete dumbass. At least you can hit the ground running with him and train him up without having to prove to him his ineptness.
I stand corrected. :D
It's all good.
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

What's the difference between a PFC and a 2LT?

One has been promoted twice.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

Well I guess that answers your question West Pointer.

I know the words to this cadence though............ it goes a lil sumthin like this....

Hard Work............. Hard Workkkkk

HARD WORK!!!

Hard Work............. gonna run all Dayyyy

HARD WORK!!!

Hard Work................Hard Workkkkk

HARD WORK!!!

Hard Work..............gonna run all Dayyy

HARD WORK!!!

Oh mama mama Can't chu Seeeee

HARD WORK!!!

Ranger life is TRULY FOR MEeeee!!!

HARK WORK!!!

I Run all Day and I Run All Nighttt

HARD WORK!!!

RANGER LIFE, I FIGHT WITH ALL MY MIGHTtttt

HARD WORK!!!

Hard Work.............. Hard Workkkkk

HARD WORK!!!

Hard Work Gonna Run all Night!!!!

When you figure out what thats all about then you can come back and talk all the bullshit you want, but don't come here asking stupid fuckin questions and expect we're gonna be all nice. We ARE RANGERS, not your College chums, pattin each other on the back while you're shining your brass all night, or preparing for your white glove room inspection. :evil:
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Towedjmpr
Paratrooper

Post by Towedjmpr »

Every service member here can kill you. Think about that when you're a fucked up officer giving fucked up orders. Learn and apply.
Decaf my brother, decaf.
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."

-- Dave Barry
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

Towedjmpr wrote:
Every service member here can kill you. Think about that when you're a fucked up officer giving fucked up orders. Learn and apply.
Decaf my brother, decaf.
Fuck decaf................................ try Sanka. :shock: :lol:
It's all good.
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

Bugsy wrote:Well I guess that answers your question West Pointer.

I know the words to this cadence though............ it goes a lil sumthin like this....

Hard Work............. Hard Workkkkk

HARD WORK!!!

Hard Work............. gonna run all Dayyyy

HARD WORK!!!

Hard Work................Hard Workkkkk

HARD WORK!!!

Hard Work..............gonna run all Dayyy

HARD WORK!!!

Oh mama mama Can't chu Seeeee

HARD WORK!!!

Ranger life is TRULY FOR MEeeee!!!

HARK WORK!!!

I Run all Day and I Run All Nighttt

HARD WORK!!!

RANGER LIFE, I FIGHT WITH ALL MY MIGHTtttt

HARD WORK!!!

Hard Work.............. Hard Workkkkk

HARD WORK!!!

Hard Work Gonna Run all Night!!!!

When you figure out what thats all about then you can come back and talk all the bullshit you want, but don't come here asking stupid fuckin questions and expect we're gonna be all nice. We ARE RANGERS, not your College chums, pattin each other on the back while you're shining your brass all night, or preparing for your white glove room inspection. :evil:
In case you are wondering, do this for 8 hours non stop, build a great defensive position then 5 minutes after you are finished you leave never to seeit again. That would be part of the hard work.

It's all good.
Deathy McDeath
Embryo

Post by Deathy McDeath »

Hot DAMN you Ranger boys are a hoot! I came to this site expecting another educational, informative, and generall feel-good site about Ranegrs and general Rangedome. Is that what I find? FUCK NO!! I find a group of hard-charging, dont-take-shit kinda guys!! OORAH!!

I'll buy you all an e-beer one day.
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Deathy McDeath wrote:Hot DAMN you Ranger boys are a hoot! I came to this site expecting another educational, informative, and generall feel-good site about Ranegrs and general Rangedome. Is that what I find? FUCK NO!! I find a group of hard-charging, dont-take-shit kinda guys!! OORAH!!

You are fucking lost.

Completely fucking lost.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

Kilted Heathen wrote:
Deathy McDeath wrote:Hot DAMN you Ranger boys are a hoot! I came to this site expecting another educational, informative, and generall feel-good site about Ranegrs and general Rangedome. Is that what I find? FUCK NO!! I find a group of hard-charging, dont-take-shit kinda guys!! OORAH!!

You are fucking lost.

Completely fucking lost.
:lol:
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg

Return to “About Army Physical Training”