Bad Bob

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Bad Bob

Post by Slowpoke »

Way back when the West was REALLY wild, a young bartender was enjoying his first day on the job. Suddenly the "bat wing" saloon doors flew open and the Sheriff rushed in and yelled, "Bad Bob's coming to town." Everybody in the saloon rushed out the doors and headed out of town. Our hero, the bartender, just stood there bewildered. Then he heard a commotion in the street when up rode a giant of a man, 6'6" 300 lbs (all muscle), riding on the backs of two mountain lions, live rattle snakes for suspenders, a scorpion crawling in his beard. He hopped off the mountain lions, grabbed them by the scruff of their necks, slammed their heads together, and laid their unconcious bodies over the hitching rail. He walked up to the saloon doors and ripped them off and through them in the street, stomped into the bar, and in a loud growl said, "WHISKEY". The shaking barkeep handed him a bottle, he bit the glass neck off of the bottle and swallowed the contents in one drink. Our bartender asked timidly, "W would y y you like another sssir?" The giant man gave him a steely stare and growled, "Nope, ain't got time.....Bad Bob's coming to town!"
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

:shock:

FUCKING RUN!!!
RSD 96-99
Mitch
Ranger

Post by Mitch »

Bad Bob might meet the same fate Texas Red met after that Arizona Ranger with the big iron on his hip shows up.
RHQ 94-96, HHC 1/75 96-00
RS 12-95
Ripcord
Tadpole

Post by Ripcord »

I think i married his sister :shock:
A/2-501 Anb Inf 101st Abn
RVN 1970/1971 Northern I Corps
If You Have Not Made Out A Will Do So now ,SSG H Breifing new Troopers In Viet-Nam
Wakan Tanka Nici Un
Ripcord , Drive on
lawdog
Tadpole

Post by lawdog »

Sounds like a night at Full Throttle eh, Vee? Except you thought you were Bad Bob that night.
“You got the right to remain silent, so shut the fuck up, ok? You got the right to an attorney. If you can't afford an attorney, we will provide you with the dumbest fucking lawyer on earth. If you get Johnny Cochrane, I'll kill ya!â€
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

lawdog wrote:Sounds like a night at Full Throttle eh, Vee? Except you thought you were Bad Bob that night.

I always feel like Bad Bob when I got a bunch of big fuckers like you, and Fuzzy and Sam and yer brother backin me up :wink:
RSD 96-99
lawdog
Tadpole

Post by lawdog »

Vee wrote:
lawdog wrote:Sounds like a night at Full Throttle eh, Vee? Except you thought you were Bad Bob that night.

I always feel like Bad Bob when I got a bunch of big fuckers like you, and Fuzzy and Sam and yer brother backin me up :wink:
Shit, even I feel safer with those gorillas around. Not too often that in a group of 5 I'm the 4th biggest.
“You got the right to remain silent, so shut the fuck up, ok? You got the right to an attorney. If you can't afford an attorney, we will provide you with the dumbest fucking lawyer on earth. If you get Johnny Cochrane, I'll kill ya!â€
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

bump :lol: :lol: :lol:

RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”