Bumper of my S.U.V.

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

CTIgrl
Tadpole

Post by CTIgrl »

she donates a lot to www.starsforstripes.com

I don't really care for the song, but I have a lot of respect for anyone who's willing to travel around supporting the troops. If they do it for PR, does it really matter? If it makes the troops happy, isn't that enough?
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

I heard last evening on the radio that Honda vehicles have the least emissions of all brands. GM (an American brand) is the worst on clean air emissions. I like Spartan drive a Honda Element. It runs on regular gas, gets better gas mileage than my Nissan Stanza, the predecessor to the Altima. Has AWD and plenty of room for camping gear and drives along comfortably. One thing it ain't got is power. Since I haven't had it long enough (through a winter) I'll let you know next year how it does! :lol:

Thanks for the heads-up CD. :lol:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

I am co-producing/techinal advising next weekend on a video that is all about this same topic. Every dime of profit goes to the SOWF. Hopefully it will make its debut on CMT and other country music stations by spring.
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
Ranger2

Post by Ranger2 »

I drive a big ass Ford Expedition. It is like a tank. All leather and 15 miles to the gallon on a good day. :lol:

I would rather listen to a country singer singing about Patriotic stuff than some spoiled ass rocker who talks shit and doesn't know shit. We are all in it for the money, some just get paid more. :roll:

Ranger2

Return to “The Mosh Pit”