The strangest things happen

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

TRLewis

The strangest things happen

Post by TRLewis »

OK, as stated in my previous posting I am set to go overseas as a contractor. When really this is my second choice, I really did want to go back into the military. But I had not heard from my recruiter for the past month due to some problems with my 214 and having the wrong RE code(always pay attention to your 214 when getting out). So I gave up figuring he did to. Until today, I get a call telling me that my packet has been sent up to Batt HQ.

Right now I'm making this guy look sad --> :D
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

So what unit are you trying to get into TR?

Congrats!
TRLewis

Post by TRLewis »

Hopefully they don't look into my SRB too much, i have some great letters of approval from colonels and generals, otherwise I am going to be in supply. I'm not even sure the Army has my exact MOS of 0431, Embarktion. That's a fun MOS, by the time I got out I can load anything, hazmats sure give me the declaration forms, aircraft load planning not a problem, ship loading even easier. I helped send quite a few units out, I hope my packing helped them.

But I'm tired of the desk work, I don't want a Leg unit. And I dont want to go to the 101st. No offense but I grew up a Ft Cambell, and had a warrant officer test pilot for a dad. Which was really interesting growing up and flying at the civilian airport across the street from the base. He taught me how to fly which is cool to know also.

I really want Airborne, so either 18X, combat medic, or i'll even take a two year contract as a tank driver I always thought that would be cool, and you never know when you need to steal a tank. The first recruiter that I fired for being an idiot, yes really I did tell him he was fired, he said I was an idiot and had a death wish if I wanted to be a Ranger Medic. (this was before I found out no prior service with option 40)

Anyways to complete my 4 paragraph post, I've been bouncing off the walls here. Playing Ghost Recon 2, got new checks coming from Navy Federal to reopen my checking account. Got a really good feeling, I'm gonna cry if they deny my waiver.
CTIgrl
Tadpole

Post by CTIgrl »

good luck to you. I'm gonna be a medic when I grow up :)
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

CTIgrl wrote:good luck to you. I'm gonna be a medic when I grow up :)
I have this itch that pulses alot....can you check it Doc? :twisted:
CTIgrl
Tadpole

Post by CTIgrl »

Ew, I don't want to touch anything that itches!
mipuke
Tadpole

Post by mipuke »

The best of luck is with you TRLewis.
"NO FATE" T2
Bevo It's Whats for dinner!!!!

BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

CTIgrl wrote:Ew, I don't want to touch anything that itches!
Maybe itches was the wrong word........

I have a "pet" that grows when you touch it.......can you take a look Doc? :wink:
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

I once told a female medic that I had a terminal erection that won't go away and was there anything she could give me for it?

Quick as a flash this clever bitch said:

"I can give ya about 23 bucks and my wedding ring!" :D
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!

Return to “The Mosh Pit”