Liberal idiots

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
Tool175

Liberal idiots

Post by Tool175 »

I swear the amount of bed-wetting, liberal, whinning, sniveling proffessors that plague our institutions of higher learning is pathetic. Thank god I was and will always be a Rgr, the experience opened my eyes as to what the world is all about. I'm tired of dumbasses w/ a PhD. propogating the same line of we have no business in the mideast and fuckin J. Carter saying that its our mideast policy for the problems over there, those boneheards have lost touch w/ reality have no fuckin clue on mideast policy and dynamics. The problem is they fuckin still act and think like thier living in caves and riding camels. Its thier own govt's that keep them down and oppressed. Sorry I had to rant, they frown on wall to wall counseling w/ liberal proffessors and dumbass 19yr olds whose hardest decision in life to this point is what halter top to wear to class or what color the wannabe studs on the soccer team are going to highlight thier hair this week. Fuck, men who put color in thier hair are day away from having a cock in thier mouth. I'm poppin smoke, I think I'll go review some Anatomy & Physiology, something that makes difference in this world.
George The Tool Dillard, RLTW!!!
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Good Rant there Ranger Tool. A bit too much information there at the end though. Be careful you don't put anyone's eye out!!
Rgr_MindRiot

Post by Rgr_MindRiot »

Right on Tool man! There was a line from the movie "Black Hawk Down" that comes to my mind whenever anyone starts running their pie hole about the middle east. The line goes "killing is negotiating" and it so true of the third world, which is why all of us civilized countries just cant seem to make any progress talking to them. We all want to believe that the rest of the world is as reasonable as we are and therefore we can solve problems diplomatically, but the truth is for them it is a sign of weakness and there in lies the danger. Academics and liberals just don't understand this as they live in a world of discussion and debate. If we truly want to make progress in the third world me must implement a policy of the "carrot and the stick". Do what we tell you and get a pat on the head, don't do what we tell you and get a boot up your ass. It amazes me how some of these countries think their military is such a bad ass force just because they have enough money to buy weapons. But, we saw just how stupid they really are when the Republican Guard of Iraq ran like cowards as soon as it met a real army and got the shit kicked out of it. Did my old heart good to see that. So maybe all the diplomats should just use language that those third world goat hearders can understand, something like "killing is negotiation" and i'm sure they will start to behave themselves.
RangerDC

WAR is simply an extension of diplomacy

Post by RangerDC »

What most of these politicians and ignorant "protestor's" forget or fail to realize is that all of their words and diplomacy doesn't mean squat without the guys like us that are willing to jump into the "enemies" backyard and kick their ass into submission. What kills me is that the people in the media that are protesting this "war" act like they have forgotten about the events that took place 9/11/01. Have they forgotten about the 3000 innocent civilians that died as a result of islamic extremism? Whether or not there are direct ties between Iraq or Saddam and Al Queda, he still presents a very viable threat and has weapons that if used correctly on U.S. soil could make the events of 9/11/01 seem like a walk in the park. Let's not forget his crimes against humanity when he gased his own populations with mustard gas. You didn't see this kind of controversy when Silbodan Milsovek was committing genocide.

Just some more rantings.

Adam Alexander
Sua Sponte
B Co. 1/75 '92-'94
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Yeah, I got a buddy who lives in SF. He got a bit brainwashed by all the liberal talk he's always exposed to and told me "But - there's no smoking gun, so how can we justify invading Iraq?"

Well - says I "You'd like to wait until 30 Million people in the US gets wiped out by Smallpox before we can say we have a smoking gun?"

Many of these people are not really liberal, it's just that all they get exposed to is liberal BS and don't have any counterpoint, therefore, it's very good when guys like us get out there and do some couterpointing. Thanks to everyone who advocates to others on the absolute need to take out Sa-damn.
RangerDC

Post by RangerDC »

Here are some illustrations of what a smoking gun looks like....

And to all of those that think we shouldn't completely disarm iraq and remove Saddam from power, they should not be given access to any help in the event of a terror attack that inflicts these types of catastrophic injuries.
RGRBaggett

Post by RGRBaggett »

The liberal mind has a strict wait and react philosophy. Their bleeding hearts can't grasp the fact that preventive measures are far more beneficiary to the American people than a mild "Bill Clinton" response to terror attacks. Bill Clinton should have taken care of Sa-damn when he first kicked the UN inspectors out of Iraq. But instead, he dicked around and played hide and seek games with him. Kill'em all.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

pneves wrote:Yeah, I got a buddy who lives in SF. He got a bit brainwashed by all the liberal talk he's always exposed to and told me "But - there's no smoking gun, so how can we justify invading Iraq?"
I still have a very close friend in Washington State, who served during Nam as a .50 cal gunner on a Navy riverboat. Real squared away guy (for a squid).

Unfortunately, since I left Washington years ago, he's been listening to alot of those Seattle bleeding hearts. Sent me an email yesterday itemizing all of the evil methods Bush has used to infiltrate our personal freedoms and rights. I couldn't finish reading the first paragraph without pushing the DELETE button. Apparently, I'll have to save up some dough, fly up to SEA-TAC, and square him away, while he's still salvagable.

These people need a wakeup call...and I surely hope it doesn't come in the form of a 9/11 disaster.
Last edited by Earthpig on March 9th, 2003, 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
freddytunafish

Post by freddytunafish »

I dont know about you guys but it is hard for me to look at those pictures.
RgrPantel
Ranger

Post by RgrPantel »

I think these anti-war protestors need a taste of their own medicine. Why aren't more people who support the war making their views known. For example: If there is an anti-war protest scheduled, why not organize a pro-war / pro-troops movement. Let you views be known. Use signs, bumper-stickers, pins, posters, letters to: local, national, and school papers, write to politicians. People need to see images like the ones above and know who caused them.

I live in Seattle currently and am attending the University of Washington. Very few political/activist groups in support of the war are making their voices heard, with one exception. The exception is the College Republicans. They recenty organized a pro-troop rally in front of Husky stadium. It could have been bigger, but at least it happened.

I know there are many high school students that frequent this site. I urge you to get involved. Why not organize your own pro-troop rally. It's not difficult. Our soldiers need to know that their potential invasion has purpose and is supported by the public. Without this, motivation will decrease rapidly and the cause will be lost.

"It is the soldier, who saluted the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag." -unknown
2nd Bn 96-00 C Co. 2nd plt., class 4-99
We're here, we need to get there; kill everything in between.
RgrPantel
Ranger

Post by RgrPantel »

One more thing you can do is go to this site.

http://www.defendamerica.mil/nmsm.html
2nd Bn 96-00 C Co. 2nd plt., class 4-99
We're here, we need to get there; kill everything in between.

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”