Parabellum
Ranger

"ATTENTION MONI"-read

Post by Parabellum »

Moni D wrote:
usaftacp wrote:
Abell9 wrote:
U SHUT UP girl! :roll:
I swear to God in Heaven, it's like you pick the important threads to come in on...

GO THE FUCK AWAY!!!

We now take you back to our sponsor...
With all due respect, and i mean that MOST sincerely, I'm not leaving, gentlemen, short of being banned.

I was expressing support for someone that I like very much. If that is offensive, I apologise. I am not going to be run off because I am not liked, I can handle it.

Now back to your thread Kelly. And Good Luck, sincerely, I now you can do it, girl
You know why you are not going to leave....because you are attention needy. You don't give a fuck whether it is positive or negative. You just want someone to ecknowledge your existance. You have some sick twisted need to get your feelings crushed on a daily basis.

We allow you to stay on this site out of common fucking curtousy. In return all we asked for was for you too keep your fucking comments to a minimum. Which you have for the most part managed to do. But when esteamed members of this site tell you too shut your fucking pie hole you always have to come back spouting off some bullshit about how you ain't leaving unless you are banned and BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!. ARE YOU FUCKING CHALLENGING US MONI?! I hope the fuck not.

We treated you like we would have treated a hemoroid. It is a neusense but with time it will go away. But you fucking didn't you decided that it was time to flare up agian and piss everybody off!

Here is some advice..."NEVER POST AGIAN. ROGER?" :evil:
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
LOLAididIt

Post by LOLAididIt »

Why don't you cry about it like you cry about the 82nd jumping out of airplanes in large masses..
Swoff
Tadpole

Post by Swoff »

LOLAididIt, you should go over to the Intro section and post a little intro for us on this forum to know you a little better.
csforstall
Tadpole

Post by csforstall »

LOLAididIt, Agian, please check you PMs
Bell

Post by Bell »

I called ya out once ya piece of shit. Now go do an introduction. Last warning. You won't be here anymore. Period.

Bell
CAL
Paratrooper

Post by CAL »

I like watching folks step on their dicks.
ArmyParatrooper.org

514th Sig Co. (LRE) '97-'02
AATW!
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

DX the idiot....
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Jim45

Post by Jim45 »

I've been banned. :cry:
Bell

Post by Bell »

Jim, it's been interesting, but you're gone. Adios motherfucker!!

RLTW
Bell
SLEDGE HAMMER
Ranger

Post by SLEDGE HAMMER »

Jim45 wrote:I've been banned. :cry:
PM sent.. Jim-er-anus
First Batt, Best Batt 09-12
Bell

Post by Bell »

Ball Peen Hammer wrote:
PM sent.. Jim-er-anus
He really is gone BPH. That's an admin note. Yer PM is still sailing out in cyberspace cause Jim will never see it.

RLTW
Bell
SLEDGE HAMMER
Ranger

Post by SLEDGE HAMMER »

certiorari wrote:
Ball Peen Hammer wrote:
PM sent.. Jim-er-anus
Haha, dude you gotta realize, some fucksticks just arent worth it. Not worth your time, not worth the energy it takes for you to type to them (however small that might be), and sure as hell not worth a damn.
But as a DEP, it is my duty to attempt to try to square these people away. I have to at least try to point them in the right direction, but if I tell em North, and they broke their compass, thats there problem for being an idiot. If I think they are worth it or not, it is my responsibility to see it done, regardless.
First Batt, Best Batt 09-12
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Ball Peen Hammer wrote:
certiorari wrote:
Ball Peen Hammer wrote: PM sent.. Jim-er-anus
Haha, dude you gotta realize, some fucksticks just arent worth it. Not worth your time, not worth the energy it takes for you to type to them (however small that might be), and sure as hell not worth a damn.
But as a DEP, it is my duty to attempt to try to square these people away. I have to at least try to point them in the right direction, but if I tell em North, and they broke their compass, thats there problem for being an idiot. If I think they are worth it or not, it is my responsibility to see it done, regardless.
Any DEP with that attitude doesn't fuckin' get addressed as "dude"anymore.More leg NCO's should think that way.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!

Return to “The Mosh Pit”