Kelly Has Something To Tell You All

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

RideGrrl
Tadpole

Post by RideGrrl »

:shock: Good gawd. A girl takes a night off, and look what she misses.

Well hell, that about knocked me off my chair. Kel, that is really awesome, I'm psyched as hell for you! I see what you were gettin' at now, and whoever your decisions may "piss off"... it's a helluva decision. I am impressed. And in true Canuck style, I'll ditch the censorship and give you one big...

FUCKIN' EH!!!!
RGR_Dan
Ranger

way to go

Post by RGR_Dan »

You so crazy!!
95-98 Aco. 3/75 2nd plt Weapons Sqd
98-01Hco 121st LRS
Former LEO
Former Contractor
LEO (round 2)
TRLewis

Post by TRLewis »

Steadfast wrote:Let me know if ya will need someone (me) to tuck you in at night in the Marine barracks! :lol:
You are a brave man to venture around 4th battalion. Our DI's avoided the 4th batt DI's around recruits. Evil bitches, I swear they kept them all on PI and grow them from birth to adulthood just to be a DI.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

TRLewis wrote: Evil bitches, I swear they kept them all on PI and grow them from birth to adulthood just to be a DI.
That sounds just like my ex-wife...without the DI part! :lol:
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Well that was unexpected! :wink:

That's great news, I think it's a great decision and wish you the best of luck!
RSD 96-99
Rgr_MindRiot

Post by Rgr_MindRiot »

Good luck darling and remember, its all about building character. You will be so proud of yourself when you make it through boot camp. So, when you think things are completely miserable and you just wish you had never made your decision to join....push harder, you will be a better person for it.
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

Rgr_MindRiot wrote:Good luck darling and remember, its all about building character. You will be so proud of yourself when you make it through boot camp. So, when you think things are completely miserable and you just wish you had never made your decision to join....push harder, you will be a better person for it.
Well said....
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

So you're gonna be a BAM? 8)

Well good luck to you, young lady, with you're heart and attitude you'll do well at anything you do.
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

What the fucking fuck????????

I'll go against the grain.

Kelly, you are a cute girl and obviously intelligent. If you are going to enlist, enlist in the air force where they will take good care of you. For Christ's sake, Pastor joined the Marine Corps in 1918 as a girl and look at him now!!

Hope you have given this a lot of thought, and if you don't mind me asking, why did you pick the Corps, and what is it that you want to do?

Jim
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

DAMN.

You should have went Army.

But if you're happy i won't say anything.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

BadMuther wrote: Pastor joined the Marine Corps in 1918 as a girl and look at him now!!
:shock: Yu mutha Fucker.... :twisted:
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Abell9 wrote:
BadMuther wrote: Pastor joined the Marine Corps in 1918 as a girl and look at him now!!
:shock: Yu mutha Fucker.... :twisted:
Heheheeee...... 8)
Ripcord
Tadpole

Post by Ripcord »

Kelly ,Think of all the broken hearts here :( This is almost more than my old FOG heart can handle
Good luck and ,I just love a woman in Uniform :wink:
Make us proud you future BAM
A/2-501 Anb Inf 101st Abn
RVN 1970/1971 Northern I Corps
If You Have Not Made Out A Will Do So now ,SSG H Breifing new Troopers In Viet-Nam
Wakan Tanka Nici Un
Ripcord , Drive on
Kelly-Belly
Tadpole

Post by Kelly-Belly »

Ya'll make me smile. :D I signed for my MOS today and it will be Aviation Electronics Technician...

Why I joined the Marines? I did it for a challenge, honestly. I've been one of the kids who has pretty much had everything handed to them their whole lives. I've always been attracted to the military lifestyle because I have the personality for it. For those of you who have met/spoken to me away from the site, you know that I have a Type A personality. After searching around with ALL of the branches, I just felt like the Marines was a better choice. No offense to other branches, they just weren't for me. I want to enhance my character and my own self discipline. I want to be a part of an elite family, just as most of you did when you joined the Rangers. And I know some are thinking about the college thing, it is going to still happen. After basic and my job training (which is one year, I believe) I will begin taking classes wherever I am stationed, hopefully in California. But I hope this put some questions at rest and if there are anymore, you know where to PM me. :wink: Thanks again ya'll, I am so happy I have your support. :D
Kelly

This should be you...that they call Incredible...

Return to “The Mosh Pit”