Wrangler1357

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

wrangler1357

Wrangler1357

Post by wrangler1357 »

Nice site fella's, I usually hang out at Airborneranger.com, saw a link for this site, thought I'd check it out. So far, so good. Ranger E.P. I was wondering where the hell you got off to, and now I know where Ranger Bell moonlights, lol.
As for intro's I won't make it long, I'm an engineer with U.S.A.C.o.E. in the Memphis/St.Louis District. Been in the Army since Carter!
Hoo-ahh to you guys, and RLTW!!!!!
Wrangler1357
p.s. Ranger Spartan, glad to see you lost the avatar with the green teeth.
Last edited by wrangler1357 on December 2nd, 2004, 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Welcome aboard.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Welcome aboard! Good to see you. Thanks for your continued service.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Welcome to this site. It's different.

RLTW
Bell
RgrHunter
Ranger

Much better

Post by RgrHunter »

Although I frequent Airborne Ranger.com, i find this sight a little more interesting.....and a lot more harrassing!! Welcome.
Rgr Hunter
Bco/HHC 1/75-'97-'03
Random Intensity
RLTW
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

There goes the fuckin' neighborhood! :wink:
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
Ardent Lady
Tadpole

Post by Ardent Lady »

Welcome Wrangler1357! Glad you came over and joined us. You won't find many places like this one.

I've been to the Army C. o E. facility near St. Louis. If I remember rightly, the Corp has charge of the Mississippi and the flow of traffic around those rapids just north of St. Louis, right? I was there with my parents to see the American eagles a few winters ago. Sure is neat to see those big, white-headed birds in the sky and all over the place. Have you seen them?

Again, Welcome! Make yourself at home.
Reverend Mother of the Church of The Yellow River

The ultimate effect of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
--Herbert Spencer
smokn38
Paratrooper

Post by smokn38 »

Welcome.
HHC 1/508th Panama 1989-1990
HHC and A Co 1/505th 1990-1992
wrangler1357

Post by wrangler1357 »

Ardent Lady wrote:Welcome Wrangler1357! Glad you came over and joined us. You won't find many places like this one.

I've been to the Army C. o E. facility near St. Louis. If I remember rightly, the Corp has charge of the Mississippi and the flow of traffic around those rapids just north of St. Louis, right? I was there with my parents to see the American eagles a few winters ago. Sure is neat to see those big, white-headed birds in the sky and all over the place. Have you seen them?

Again, Welcome! Make yourself at home.
Yes we do, I've worked on many projects here for alot of years, yes, I'm an old fart, I'm one of the EAGLES, not the band, the bird, lol. I'm glad to be here. I travel alot, over the last year and a half I've been to louisiana, I'm from there, researching natural gas and oil rig stations and security for them. I have been working on the Olmstead Dam Project off and on for the last five years, doing underwater photostatic tests(I won't bother to explain.) Recently I was diagnosed with Melanoma, skin cancer, and have been traveling once per week to South Carolina from Illinois, to recieve chemo therapy, let's hope I survive, Ranger Kilted Heathen, yep, there goes the hood bro'. :lol:
Again it's nice to recieve a warm welcome.
Wrangler
RLTW
Last edited by wrangler1357 on December 2nd, 2004, 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ardent Lady
Tadpole

Post by Ardent Lady »

Wrangler,

Wow, Melanoma. Bad deal. Sorry to hear that. I do hope you survive! Illinois to South Carolina once/week? That's a lot of traveling! I hope it goes well and you get better.
Reverend Mother of the Church of The Yellow River

The ultimate effect of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
--Herbert Spencer
wrangler1357

Post by wrangler1357 »

Prognosis 50/50, but I'm sure if I stick my side arm up the doc's nose and pull the hammer back, the chances will definately improve! :wink:
Ripcord
Tadpole

Post by Ripcord »

Welcome
A/2-501 Anb Inf 101st Abn
RVN 1970/1971 Northern I Corps
If You Have Not Made Out A Will Do So now ,SSG H Breifing new Troopers In Viet-Nam
Wakan Tanka Nici Un
Ripcord , Drive on
Julieanne
US Army Veteran

Post by Julieanne »

Welcome aboard. Thanks for your service, and I sure hope your health improves.
~Julie
XVIII ABN Corps, Desert Storm Jan '91-May'91
319th MI BN May '91-Sept '93

"With the power of conviction, there is no sacrifice."

Return to “Introduction Archive”