BeerForMe

missing soldier found

Post by BeerForMe »

palehorserider :D
http://www.paratrooper.net/aotw/commo/t ... C_ID=13612

and im headed back for my bunker
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

DAAAAMMMN...Gettin' bashed by the regular Army. What, you don't love us anymore PHR? I suppose it's for the best; you know what they say, about the kitchen and all.
Mailman
Tadpole

Post by Mailman »

Pale Ale Drinker needs to stay over there on that gay ass forum with all the other bloody tampon wearers!!!
C co 3/75, 3rd Plt
94-97

"I didn't want to hurt them, I only wanted to kill them." -David Berkowitz-
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

well what can i say...i'm a forum whore.. anyways, got the bone scan yesterday..have to wait 2 to 3 work days :evil: :evil: :evil: to get my damn results, otherwise i would have been jumping again next weeks....slow ass motherfuckers at MACH. will keep you guys updated, sorry havent been around, but busy banging the g/f on a daily basis, after not getting any since late may when i left for basic, pussy kinda takes priority behind PT and learining the Ranger Creed nowadays.
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Post by Disinfertention »

I think a kick in the balls and a face full of dirt takes priority over getting laid. Unless of course you care to re-word that statement. At least say the Creed while you'er givin it to her. Maybe she'll think its kinda kinky.

Anyways, you're a cheesedick. I'll leave it at that.
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

You need to get your priorities straight, young hero. You've got the rest of your life to get laid, keep your eyes on the goal. :evil:
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Sunami,
Let me give you a nickel's worth of free advice: When a Ranger goes on a rant, you'd better stay the fuck out of the way. It's like standing too close to the tracks when a train is coming by. You dig?

You'd better tighten up your shot-group before you come on here and sharp-shoot someone; especially Ranger Plavney, you dickhead.
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

Suma got it right Rangers, i dont see what i did wrong....all i want to do is finish airborne and get on to RIP. whjat i meant was PT and learning the Creed takes priority in everything im doing right now, but the reason i havent been posting so often is because im spending alot of my free time with this girl too, thats all.
BeerForMe

Post by BeerForMe »

id stop there hotsuma
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

i didnt know you could for-go anything, all ive ever heard is taht its an article 15 for breaking profile. i had no idea you can refuse the profile,

Return to “The Mosh Pit”