Humor Texas-Style

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

LowCrawler
Tadpole

Humor Texas-Style

Post by LowCrawler »

I'm not sure if anyone not from Texas gets Aggie jokes... but i heard a great one, so here goes

The dean and the board of directors at Texas ATM University got together one day, a few days before the big bonfire to discuss a student who was unable to pass his math class for about 9 years, and they wanted to get rid of him.

Since it was almost bonfire time, one of the deans had the bright idea to simply have him pass an oral exam in front of the fire that night, maybe the extra people watching would motivate him to do well.

so he studied as hard as he could until it came to be the big night. His name was called, his story explained to the crowd, and he was handed a microphone as he stepped up to the front.

The voice over the loudspeaker said simply, "Ok son here you go, one question and you get your math credit... 'whats 10x10?'"

the aggie thought and thought for what seemed like hours... beads of sweat started to roll down his head, maybe from nerves, maybe from the fire... until finally he mumbled out his answer "100."

the crowd heaved a huge sigh followed by a chant

"GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE!"

:lol:
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
-Edmund Burke

"We make war that we may have peace"
-Aristotle

"A post a day keeps the smoke away"
-Doc
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

Ok, I laughed. :lol:
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”