Navy Petty Officers Have it Tough

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Ripcord
Tadpole

Navy Petty Officers Have it Tough

Post by Ripcord »

Navy Petty Officers have it tough...

A Marine stands in the rain with a 35-pound pack on his back, 15 lb. weapon in hand, after having marched 12 miles, and says, "This is the shits!"

A Green Beret stands in the rain with a 45 lb. pack on his back, weapon in hand, after having jumped from an airplane and marched 18 miles, and says with a smile, "This is good shit!"

An Army Ranger lies in the mud, 55 LB pack on his back, weapon in hand, after swimming 10 miles to shore, crawling through a swamp and marching 25 miles at night past the enemy positions, says with a grin, "This really is great shit."

A Navy! SEAL, up to his nose in the stinking, bug infested mud of a swamp with a 65 LB pack on his back and a weapon in both hands after jumping from an aircraft at high altitude, into the ocean, swimming 12 miles to the shore, killing several alligators to enter the swamp, then crawling 30 miles through the brush to assault an enemy camp, says, "I love this shit."

A Navy Petty Officer, sitting in his easy chair aboard his air-conditioned, state of the art warship 50 miles off shore says, "My e-mail's out? What kind of shit is this?!"
A/2-501 Anb Inf 101st Abn
RVN 1970/1971 Northern I Corps
If You Have Not Made Out A Will Do So now ,SSG H Breifing new Troopers In Viet-Nam
Wakan Tanka Nici Un
Ripcord , Drive on
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

That is a rip off of the infantryman, Ranger, SF guy, Pilot, and Air Force dude in his room watching TV. Oh yeah and Navy SEALS can't hump a 65lbs. pack. They couldn't hump a 5 lbs. pack.
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
SRR2R
Tadpole

Post by SRR2R »

Nike Cat. Search button. SEAL/Ranger relations and experiences have been discussed numerous times here. Asking something that has already been discussed is a great way to get smoked. If you've already researched, then say so, and ask a more specific question, if you must ask it at all.

Start here, http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewtopic. ... light=seal
"Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier..." - Samuel Johnson

From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and violent men take it by force.
-Matthew 11:12
mipuke
Tadpole

Post by mipuke »

Yes, My squid friends say just that. Plus things like
What do you mean that phone in down & Would someone breakout the PS2.
Oreo
Tadpole

Post by Oreo »

Nike Cat. PM in bound
628th MI Bn,28th ID(M): June 03-Jan05
Bco 447th Signal Bn Nov 06-Jan 08
A Co WTB(Ft. Gordon) Jan-April 08
"I don't fear failure. I only fear the slowing up of the engine inside of me which is saying, 'Keep going, someone must be on top, why not you?'"
-General George S. Patton
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

Nike Cat wrote:Stacked & Racked, that link you sent me does not explain shit, oh and by the way, you are not a Ranger. So until you become a Ranger, maybe let them answer my questions?
When one of your fellow DEPs or NEWTs here try to square you away, it would behoove you to listen, BECUASE YOU SURE AS FUCK DO NOT WANT ONE OF US TO DO IT. Better learn to shelf some of that pride and attitude, and learn how to be a team player, stud.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
1000ydstare
Embryo

oi

Post by 1000ydstare »

Nice joke.
Last edited by 1000ydstare on November 5th, 2004, 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jakeshoe
Ranger

Post by jakeshoe »

Nike Cat,
Shut the Fuck Up and take advice from those more knowledgeble than you whether they be a Ranger or not.

On your way to becoming a Ranger (IF you ever get the balls to try) you will have to learn from non Ranger personnel along the way, you know, those fuckin Drill Sergeants, Airborne Instructors, etc..

Might be a good idea for a stupid fuck like you to listen to those folks because THEIR JOB is to keep your ignorant ass alive, in school AND in combat.

You don't just show up at RIP or Ranger School and think you know enough to even do the fuckin PT test, nevermind graduate.

In OUR house we have assigned it the job of the more knowledgeable DEPS to help corral the cherry fucksticks like yourself.

Kinda like the senior private in a Ranger Squad, but you would porbably never be familiar with that.

Just so you know, the senior private might be a E-2 and be in charge of E-4's as far as teaching them basics of how to stay alive during their initial entry into a Ranger Battalion and within about 24 hrs is all it takes for a new E-4 private to really APPRECIATE the good advice the lower ranking but more knowledgeable might or might not want to give...

E-4 shows up, thinks he's hot shit, Said E-2 might let him learn the hard way, even at some expense to himself...
\E-4 shows up without a shitty attitude like yours and it save himself much pain...

See how it works...

I'd much rather explain it in person...

In summary,
SHUT the FUCK up and search. GOT IT?
Aco/HHC 2/75 95-99
pjd
Ranger

Post by pjd »

H8 Train wrote:That is a rip off of the infantryman, Ranger, SF guy, Pilot, and Air Force dude in his room watching TV. Oh yeah and Navy SEALS can't hump a 65lbs. pack. They couldn't hump a 5 lbs. pack.
Yeah, we did this thread already.

http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewtopic. ... highlight=

A 1/75 Rgr Regt 96-97
1/503 Inf Regt (AASLT) 97-98
Broke Dick @ WAMC 98-99
jakeshoe
Ranger

Post by jakeshoe »

Nike Cat,
I did not notice the date on the post,

Drive On.
Aco/HHC 2/75 95-99
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Trident wrote:
Unknown wrote:That is a rip off of the infantryman, Ranger, SF guy, Pilot, and Air Force dude in his room watching TV. Oh yeah and Navy SEALS can't hump a 65lbs. pack. They couldn't hump a 5 lbs. pack.
If your ever in San Diego, lets see who can hump what. Eh?
Stand down...You do not want to call out Unknown! Trust me on this one.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”