Pale Horse Rider

Ground Week, Tower Week, Jump Week.
Spartan

Pale Horse Rider

Post by Spartan »

Hey ImpaledHosePillowBiter:

Are you still pulling CQ? Got your orders to 197th Infantry in hand yet?

Spill it.
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

Hey ImpaledHosePillowBiter:

Are you still pulling CQ? Got your orders to 197th Infantry in hand yet?

Spill it.
He He! ImpaledHosePillowBiter, that's really good. Yeah clown, inquiring minds want to know. WTF, over?
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

sorry about the lapse in messages Rangers, been hanging around with a girl i met. i am still pulling f'n CQ i have to go back to TMC 2 tomorrow for a follow up, so i should be able to complete the jumps next week, then off the RIP holdover for a few weeks.
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Oh no........
All right PHR, is she a military chic or a civilian one from around Columbus? If she's military, do your buisness, be extremely fucking careful, than DX her when you get a chance. I konw this sounds harsh and crule, but this is the voice of experience talking. I never messed with Army chics but once and I regretted it. If she's a civilian, make sure if you make thru RIP you get posted to 1st or 2nd Batt. Nothing against 3rd Batt, but if you hang around too long, she starts looking for a ring (i.e. your paycheck) and can make life really messy. My advice, nothing serious until you've gotten settled into your unit. Fuck and fly.
2/75 97-00

75th RRA
Bell

Post by Bell »

You running? Or chasing? You'd better be doing some PT.

RLTW
Bell
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

Ranger bell,-- was chasing, but now am about to start rtunning, and im doing lots of PT....lots. And Ranger Holmchicken, shes a civvy, i havent seen all that many....or any at all Army chicks that could do it for me, i hear all the hot chicks join the air force...dammit.

also, looks like i'll be stuck here for a while longer, i have to go get a bone scan done on Oct. 30th :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Wow, I hope she doesn't break your heart; you seem sorta fragile.
The Holmchicken
Ranger

PHR, if you want ot be a Ranger, you'll get thru this, get thru Airborne and get thru RIP. Just fucking do it, ok?
2/75 97-00

75th RRA
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

Understood Ranger Holmchicken, i will.

Return to “About Airborne School”