Just an Intro...

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Ranger2

Post by Ranger2 »

Welcome. I hope you understand what you are getting into. It is a difficult life being a Ranger's wife.

I have partied at Auburn when I was at Benning. Fun place.

Ranger2
Bell

Post by Bell »

Welcome to the site.

RLTW
Bell
Julieanne
US Army Veteran

Post by Julieanne »

Congratulations on your engagement, and welcome to the site! Auburn's great, love the Mellow Mushroom- yummmmm...(Cosmic Karma 8) )
~Julie
XVIII ABN Corps, Desert Storm Jan '91-May'91
319th MI BN May '91-Sept '93

"With the power of conviction, there is no sacrifice."
Proud Ranger Wife
Sister

Post by Proud Ranger Wife »

Welcome! Glad you joined....
Ranger2 wrote:I hope you understand what you are getting into. It is a difficult life being a Ranger's wife.

Ranger2
Ranger2, don't scare her off... :lol:

She has already had practice with the hardest part - learning how to have a relationship on the phone and thru the mail! And she still accepted the ring.... :wink:

PRW
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Welcome to the site and congratulations on your engagement.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

WifeToBe:

Congratulations on your engagement. I am sure you are proud of your Ranger Fiance.

I am the one who gets to be the bad guy.

Please be sure and let us know when you are married so we can change your title to something appropriate. There are several parents and spouses on this site that have 'Ranger' in their user name - RangerMom, Proud Ranger Dad, RangerWife, etc...

However, we do not allow young men who desire to become Rangers to use the term 'Future Ranger' or anything of the sort in their username. They have to go with what they have earned and to use the title 'Ranger' is reserved for those who have earned it. It is allowed in this instance for those who are part of the Ranger Family.

So, I think it only proper to be consistent and after you have married into the Ranger family, myself or any of the other admins would be happy to include 'Ranger' in your user name, if it is a name that is not thus far taken on this site.

Welcome to the site.
Swoff
Tadpole

Post by Swoff »

Let me wish you welcome from Norway to this site
AngryPistols
US Army Veteran

Post by AngryPistols »

Welcome and congrats!!!
Angry

USA 95B 84-87, TXARNG 91B 88-89, CIV 89-present

"Yet each man kills the thing he loves, some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word, the coward does it with a kiss, and the brave man with the sword. " -Oscar Wilde
smokn38
Paratrooper

Post by smokn38 »

Welcome.
HHC 1/508th Panama 1989-1990
HHC and A Co 1/505th 1990-1992
Kelly-Belly
Tadpole

Post by Kelly-Belly »

Welcome to the site, I am a girlfriend of a Ranger so I think Ride should come on over and induct you into the Sisterhood.................. :D
Kelly

This should be you...that they call Incredible...

Return to “Introduction Archive”