Lengths of Movements in RS?

Three phases and 62 days of hell. This section named in honor of MAJ John Whyte who was taken from us on 04/17/05.
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

Reminds me of a funny story:

We had a gunner in our Plt that I will call "P" here, for the sake of argument. He was my TL's roommate, who I will call "Gooker" (some of you guys from my time will know who I am talking about). Well, "P" absolutely refused to take a shit in the field. Something about hating the Kamakazee skeeters in his ass.

Well, one night we had just come in from being in the field for two weeks. About 0100, "P" wakes up and goes to take a shit. I guess the normal chow broke him loose. Upon inspecting it, he just had to show Gooker. So, he wakes Gooker up and won't leave his ass alone until he gets up, goes to the latrine to view "P"'s achievement.

"P" is so impressed with it, he takes a picture of it, and takes it off post to Kinkos at O dark thirty to have the film developed. The next morning at first call, there was a picture posted on the bulletin board in the hallway. It was of a single turd that was as big around as my arm, went straight down into the whole of the toilet, and extended all the way out and was laying on top of the bowl. Below it was the caption "Can you meet the Ranger standard?"

Only a couple of Rangers would go out in the middle of the night to get pictures of their own shit. :lol:

Oh, and "P" is an engineer for NASA now. No shit. (no pun intended)
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
REMF
Embryo

Post by REMF »

Saltbitch wrote:You see what happens when you ask a question that is negligible, REMF? Rangers turn it into something important to talk about. :lol:
Roger that Ranger Saltbitch :lol:

Return to “About Ranger School - In Honor of Ranger BattleBoar - RIP”