Hurricane VS Ranger School

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Naw, brother....it would take a bottle of Nuclear waste to make these fuckers taste anything like real food. Tabasco just didnt get the job done.
Dont know if you ever heard of Tony Chachere's seasoning but the youngest member of that family was a 2ndLT in the Army in a unit I was deployed with, he swore that seasoning would make anything taste good. He was wrong, too. Even the Cajuns who can make a Nutria Rat taste pretty good can't do shit with a Coral Snake. :lol:
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
the_machine
Tadpole

Post by the_machine »

Abell9 wrote:Naw, brother....it would take a bottle of Nuclear waste to make these fuckers taste anything like real food. Tabasco just didnt get the job done.
Dont know if you ever heard of Tony Chachere's seasoning but the youngest member of that family was a 2ndLT in the Army in a unit I was deployed with, he swore that seasoning would make anything taste good. He was wrong, too. Even the Cajuns who can make a Nutria Rat taste pretty good can't do shit with a Coral Snake. :lol:
Never heard of this guy, but a bottle of this usually fixes anything.....

http://extremefood.com/product.php?id=7

My s.o. got me some of this as a gift and damn, it's good shit.
11-M(B co. 3/15 inf, 24th inf)

Why did I re-enlist?...the scenery changes, the pay is good and i get to play with dynamite.
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Machine....Ive had it.....havent tasted anything since....burnt the buds off my tongue, pitted my tonsils, got in a cavity and gave me a self induced root canal....went to my ears, can't hear shit either. Made from the Buffalo Bayou in Houston Toxic waste refinements, registers 900 on the Radiac Meter....holy shit! :lol:
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
the_machine
Tadpole

Post by the_machine »

Abell9 wrote:Machine....Ive had it.....havent tasted anything since....burnt the buds off my tongue, pitted my tonsils, got in a cavity and gave me a self induced root canal....went to my ears, can't hear shit either. Made from the Buffalo Bayou in Houston Toxic waste refinements, registers 900 on the Radiac Meter....holy shit! :lol:
Nastiest stuff I've had is this shit called "The Source"..over 7 million scoville and i tried some of it straight.... :shock:

Never fucking again.
11-M(B co. 3/15 inf, 24th inf)

Why did I re-enlist?...the scenery changes, the pay is good and i get to play with dynamite.
REMF
Embryo

Post by REMF »

the_machine wrote: Nastiest stuff I've had is this shit called "The Source"..over 7 million scoville and i tried some of it straight.... :shock:

Never fucking again.
http://www.mohotta.com/ShowView/product/1055/6

16 million. The nastiest OC spray stuff you'll see in a police department usually hovers around 5.3 million scoville units (which, as we learned in one training exercise, burns like a redheaded bastard). Three times hotter than that is just insane.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”