Class 10-04

Three phases and 62 days of hell. This section named in honor of MAJ John Whyte who was taken from us on 04/17/05.
Ranger2

Post by Ranger2 »

BB would say it to anyone here or in their face. In fact I think you would prefer it to be online as BB is a large MF. :twisted:

I just like it when he yells.
:lol: :lol:

Go Ranger BB!

Ranger2
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

F8:

Sir, although you don't believe it, with the men here, what you see IS what you get. Having said that, I honestly hope that the case is different with you. I sincerely hope you treat the men under your command differently than you have treated the men on this site. I truly do.

Soldiers follow their officers much more efficiently when there is a condition of mutual respect. The best officers I ever served under had no reservations about respecting the men under their command. Withholding any level of respect from your soldiers is not conducive to getting the desired level of performance from them. Quite simply, the best leaders I ever followed, I followed because I WANTED to follow them, and make THEM look good, because they respected MY efforts to that end, and wasn't above showing it. If you fail to respect your soldiers as you have continually failed to respect the soldiers here, it concerns me for the welfare of your soldiers as well as yourself.

It is for this reason that I hope you are one who assumes an alter ego when visiting sites such as this one.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
502in62

Post by 502in62 »

Well let's see. If I read all of this correctly F8 is on active duty in our military. I thank you for your service.

It is obvious that you do not give respect to the members of this site who have earned it and deserve it for what they do or have done. Because of this fact, you get none from me. No need to call me Ranger as I will not recognize you as an officer.

The sorry thing about this whole thread is that you are letting a group of BTDT's see what type of individual might lead some of the more unfortunate soldiers into combat. To be a leader you have to accept your failures with your successes. Everyone has both. Also, to get respect you have to give it. It's obvious you fail on both accounts.

Return to “About Ranger School - In Honor of Ranger BattleBoar - RIP”