Apology

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Dublo
Ranger

Post by Dublo »

Just shut the fuck up and leave you oxygen thief.
I was in 2/75 from 97 to 00. 5-99

"He only loved people, he thought, who had fought or been mutilated. Other people were fine and you liked them and were good friends; but you only felt true tenderness and love for those who had been there and had received the castigation that everyone receives who goes there long enough." Ernest Hemingway
Locutuspicard

Post by Locutuspicard »

Bell wrote:But don't come back to the neighborhood you fucked up and expect to get a welcome.
Ranger Bell, I didnt expect a welcome, in fact that was the farthest thing from my mind. I got exactly what I expected and deserved. I knew that it was pointless, and probably a waste of time, but I had to say it. It's been eating at me for months now.

Obviously after this I will not post here anymore, because I am not welcome to, but if it is alright with yall, can I still read the forums?
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

Locutuspicard wrote:
Bell wrote:But don't come back to the neighborhood you fucked up and expect to get a welcome.
Ranger Bell, I didnt expect a welcome, in fact that was the farthest thing from my mind. I got exactly what I expected and deserved. I knew that it was pointless, and probably a waste of time, but I had to say it. It's been eating at me for months now.

Obviously after this I will not post here anymore, because I am not welcome to, but if it is alright with yall, can I still read the forums?
NO! MUTHER FUCKER MOVE OUT! :evil:
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Bell

Post by Bell »

CLEANUP ON AISLE 6!!
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

Admin, please flush this turd... :x His posts are giving me eye sores.
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Done. 8)
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Sorry I'm late. :oops:

KAWHOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!

What a fucken shitstain waiste of air. :evil:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Earthpig
Ranger

Re: Apology

Post by Earthpig »

Locutuspicard wrote:I got an MP spot, 31Bravo I believe. I ship off Nov 2nd to Ft. Learninwood (sp?) Missouri. I went to the MEPS in OKC, the one just off of Meridian. If anyone wants to verify that, I can provide you with my Recruiters Name and Phone number, via PM, along with his Recruiting station address.
Yes, please provide me this information. I would like to verify what you claim.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
TRLewis

Post by TRLewis »

Jesus what kind of people are joining these days?

"These guys dont like me, but I'm going to apologize so I can see what they have to say about me. Maybe they will open me back with open arms."

Fucking dick. Grow the fuck up.
LowCrawler
Tadpole

Post by LowCrawler »

I hope i dont have to be the only one, but i can say i forgive this man.
He came here, admitted his wrongs, and offered a sincere apology. He showed me that he regrets what he has done, and it is my belief to forgive those who ask for it. If it is true that he has enlisted to serve this great nation, then bless him and i thank him for doing so. It is more than I can say for myself.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
-Edmund Burke

"We make war that we may have peace"
-Aristotle

"A post a day keeps the smoke away"
-Doc
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Where's that recruiter's name/ number, Lotus????????
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
the_machine
Tadpole

Post by the_machine »

While I can't speak for the Rangers here, I'd recommend that you don't and keep this one bit of information in mind.....

Your reputation begins here and it's a small world.
11-M(B co. 3/15 inf, 24th inf)

Why did I re-enlist?...the scenery changes, the pay is good and i get to play with dynamite.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

LowCrawler wrote:I hope i dont have to be the only one, but i can say i forgive this man.
He came here, admitted his wrongs, and offered a sincere apology. He showed me that he regrets what he has done, and it is my belief to forgive those who ask for it. If it is true that he has enlisted to serve this great nation, then bless him and i thank him for doing so. It is more than I can say for myself.
No one asked you. Now go lowcrawl in the parking lot for an hour.

A 'sincere' apology? You gotta be shitting me; what shred of proof led you to believe THAT?! What proof has he furnished to show that he even enlisted? This kid manufactured a emotional and extremely eloborate story that was COMPLETE bullshit. I have some PRIME property for sale that I'd like to offer you first crack at.....

Return to “The Mosh Pit”