My apology to the Rangers.

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

wannabemarine

My apology to the Rangers.

Post by wannabemarine »

I would like to give my sincerest apologies to all the Rangers and other service men on this forum. I never meant to come off as saying the Marine Corps was any better than any other service. I only wanted to stick up for what I love and aspire to be. But, arguing with Rangers who have been there was an ignorant and ridiculous decision on my part.
I am nothing but a high school student. I do not have any personal experience or knowledge of the military or its workings. I have greatly disrespected the Rangers on this forum who are here to help and educate maggots such as myself and I should have taken anything they say as right and not quarreled with them about something that I am not qualified to even talk about.
My actions on this website have embarrassed me greatly and I only hope to try to redeem myself and one day earn you respect. I realize that respect is something given and not earned. I should not expect to intercede into any discussions and then be given respect because I am just an uninformed puke.
Leatherneck I will no longer try to interject my shit-head ideas into grown-up discussions which I have no part in. I now know my place is only to respectfully ask questions that have not already been asked a thousand times and to accept and appreciate the answers. Rangers, you are all better men than I am and I will no longer disrespect you in any way on this site because that is not my prerogative.
I have learned a couple valuable lessons from this experience. The first is always having to have the last word is not a good habit to have especially if it is my word against a Ranger?s. The second is that one should always be accountable for his own actions if he expects to make it in life, let alone the Marine Corps or the Army Rangers. Thank you everyone for setting me straight.
Boattail173
Ranger

Post by Boattail173 »

I dont think you have earned the right to say Semper Fi.
Bell

Post by Bell »

The young man is taking baby steps and learning how to walk.

Wannabe, it's a different world where we come from. If you listen a lot and learn you'll be one of us one day. You've got a long way to go and a lot to learn. Keep that positive attitude going but learn how to be the grey man. Listen to those that know and learn from them. You never learn anything with your mouth open. You'll make it if ya drive on and never ever quit.

Right now, eveyone knows more about it than you. We were all in your shoes once. We've come a long way to get where we are. Some have come a longer road than others. We got smoked and found out we were really stupid a long time ago. We fixed that and learned. You will too.

RLTW
Bell
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

wannabemarine :? Can you not find a nice Marine site to visit?If I was going to join the Marines I would be on their site not this one , but then again it is a very nice board.
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Bell

Post by Bell »

Ya took the words right out of my mouth. Wannabe's posts are making me nervous and I didn't sleep very good last night and my pussy is starting to hurt and.....

C'm 'ere kid. Let's step around the barracks and talk this thing over. I'm sure we could come to some kind of settlement.

Sometimes, I really don't like computers.

RLTW
Bell
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

I pulled an all-nighter and was on and off the site a bit so I know you didn't get any sleep cause you were there the whole time also.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Ain't no thang. This Ranger does it quite often. And it wasn't cause of that kid either. hahahhahaha. Did it cause I can.

RLTW
Bell
wannabemarine

Post by wannabemarine »

Sorry Leatherneck, i definately meant it to be the other way around.

Ranger Boattail, Semper Fi means always faithful and i have not yet proven to be so...so i will remove it!
CHUCKCOOLEY
Tadpole

Post by CHUCKCOOLEY »

WHAT A TERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

MUST CHECK DATES

BUMPING ACIENT THREAD

MUST NOT DOUBLE POST
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Towedjmpr
Paratrooper

Post by Towedjmpr »

That's 2 Chuck.
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."

-- Dave Barry
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

Towedjmpr wrote:That's 2 Chuck.
Dude you can count?
It's all good.
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

Thanks Assclown
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”