Introduction - Alejandro B

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

AlejandroB111
Future Soldier / Opt40

Introduction - Alejandro B

Post by AlejandroB111 »

Hello everyone, my name is Alejandro, I am 17 years old and turn 18 in September and am currently in the DEP with a signed 11x op 40 contract. I have worked hard and and waited patiently to receive this opportunity and want to make the most of it. I grew up as a son of a British soldier who loved what he did, hearing stories of combat and camaraderie I always knew I wanted to serve my country the best way possible and to me that is by becoming an Airborne Ranger.
I scored a 97 on my asvab and am currently at a solid 7 minute mile, 6 pullups before failure, 45 pushups and situps in a minute, and am working hard to improve myself before I ship on July 19th, 2018. I'm looking forward to learning more about the Rangers from the experienced people on this site and will take all your advice to heart.
11x op 40
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction - Alejandro B

Post by Jim »

Welcome Alejandro, If you truly want to earn a place in the 75th Ranger Regiment, you're at the right site. We at ArmyRanger.com take a great deal of pride in the young men who pass through here on their life journey. Please tell us more about yourself. Most of the questions you might have can be addressed by using the search feature, located on the top left of this page in the Quick Links. Please read the FAQs, as well as select stickies and threads. I will be in-processing you, so look for a PM shortly. You need to learn what the standard Army PT test consists of. Never, never quit!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
CharlieRanger1FFV
Ranger

Re: Introduction - Alejandro B

Post by CharlieRanger1FFV »

Welcome to the site, Alejandro.
Silencium Mortium