Tay Depp Reporting in from OSUT

Basic & AIT
Tay Depp
Soldier

Tay Depp Reporting in from OSUT

Post by Tay Depp »

Well, it feels like it was just yesterday since i last posted, but i was in 30th for 3 days, then got shipped to Delta 1-50, they were in week 7 already, all i had to do was AIMS. Now im done with training till AIT, which is the end of this week. I fucked up my ACL in my right kneww from running, but im gonna drive the fuck on and finish everything. Im gettin closer to securing a RIP slot, but i got to ask a Drill Sergeant who hates everything about me because im prior service, so i prolly wont be able to get it from him.

But, i got to go so i will be able to check this out next sunday maybe.
"You cannot be disciplined in great things and undisiplined in small things. There is only one sort of discipline - Perfect Discipline"
-General George S. Patton Jr.
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

FIDO.

if he won't budge on RIP, at least get Airborne.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Thanks for the SITREP! Glad to hear that you're hanging in there. Keep up the good work and good luck with the RIP contract.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Tay Depp, it's good to hear from ya. Glad to see that things are moving along and you're attitude is positive.

Check with RIP. Go over there and talk to them.

RLTW
Bell
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

Bell wrote:Tay Depp, it's good to hear from ya. Glad to see that things are moving along and you're attitude is positive.

Check with RIP. Go over there and talk to them.

RLTW
Bell
Tay Depp, listen to SFC Hit_IT and Ranger Bell, push for Airborne and then while you're there go over to RIP and you'll have an easier time obtaining a slot.

Good luck, hang in there, and stay HARD SOLIDER CAUSE YOU'RE DOIN THE RIGHT THING. :twisted:
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Tay Depp
Soldier

Post by Tay Depp »

Well today was graduation. I got to leave early because my flight left earlier then everyone elses. I was unable to secure a RIP or Airborne contract, Almost all of the National Gaurd soldiers took the airborne slots, but right now I am at home, and i got to report to Fort Hood, TX (4th ID) on the 23rd of this month.
"You cannot be disciplined in great things and undisiplined in small things. There is only one sort of discipline - Perfect Discipline"
-General George S. Patton Jr.
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

ERP!
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Bell

Post by Bell »

Tay Depp wrote:Well today was graduation. I got to leave early because my flight left earlier then everyone elses. I was unable to secure a RIP or Airborne contract, Almost all of the National Gaurd soldiers took the airborne slots, but right now I am at home, and i got to report to Fort Hood, TX (4th ID) on the 23rd of this month.
Give me your contact info and I'll get up there to see ya.

RLTW
Bell

Return to “About OSUT”