Letter from BratAttack (RANGER)

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
Earthpig
Ranger

Letter from BratAttack (RANGER)

Post by Earthpig »

I received this letter in the mail today from BratAttack:

Ranger EarthPig-

Hello, Ranger EarthPig. I am BratAttack on Armyranger.com. I am in OSUT here at Ft. Benning. My 2nd week is about to start. I got held back on the 6th of August at 30th AG Reception. About 30 of us were held over a week because of so many 18X contracts in our platoon and company.

On the 13th, I arrived here at Echo Company, 1st-50th IN. My platoon is pretty damned squared away. The smoking has been pretty minimal for the past couple days because we are coming together and learning the Army way. We are in a phase called 'total control,' 3 weeks of Drill Sgt.'s 24/7. However, our Drill Sgt.'s are the best in our company. One is an SFC that jumped into N. Iraq with the 173rd Airborne.

It has been lots of fun and I am enjoying myself greatly. We had First Aid training Thursday and Friday and pugil stick fights along with RBM on Saturday. Tomorrow is NBC1 and Tuesday is the Gas Chamber. We also have claymores and Land Nav this week to look forward to.

The only thing I miss is food. We get 6-10 minutes for chow, but I've gotten used to that. I've made friends with 3 other Option 40 contract guys, such as myself. They seem to be the better of the other Option 40 guys. Most will drop out before Airborne.

I PT every night, during soldiers' time, for extra PT. I'm highly motivated and dedicated. Time's ticking for a shower back to the 25 meter target, one day at a time. Take care and take it easy, Ranger EarthPig.

Sincerely,
One highly motivated Private,
BratAttack

PS: I forgot to mention we had hand-to-gland this Saturday. As always, Rangers Lead the Way!!
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Bell

Post by Bell »

These letters are great. I can't believe the kids are reporting back to us. Hell, I wasn't (still not) much of a letter writer.

Go get em BratAttack. The adventure has begun.

RLTW
Bell
Silverback
Ranger

Re: Letter from BratAttack

Post by Silverback »

EarthPig wrote:I received this letter in the mail today from BratAttack:

Ranger EarthPig-

One is an SFC that jumped into N. Iraq with the 173rd Airborne.
If I could get this drills name...I'm sure I know 'em. :twisted:
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Brat Attack
Ranger

Brat Attacks mother has ....?

Post by Brat Attack »

Please reply to me so I can send the COLUMBO CADENCE to Brat Attack.Someone on this site gave it to him and I have misplaced this.Brat Attack has asked me to send this to him.Please respond asap to me at:cookjlw@comcast.net thnk you and all keep responding to Brat Attack
C Co. Hardrock 1/75
And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. We shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
Earthpig
Ranger

Re: Brat Attacks mother has ....?

Post by Earthpig »

Brat Attack wrote:Please reply to me so I can send the COLUMBO CADENCE blah, blah, blah and I have misplaced this.Brat Attack has asked me to send this to him.Please respond asap to me at:cookjlw@comcast.net thnk you and all keep responding to Brat Attack
Check your PMs.
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Spartan

Re: Brat Attacks mother has ....?

Post by Spartan »

Brat Attack wrote:Please reply to me so I can send the COLUMBO CADENCE to Brat Attack.Someone on this site gave it to him and I have misplaced this.Brat Attack has asked me to send this to him.Please respond asap to me at:cookjlw@comcast.net thnk you and all keep responding to Brat Attack
Whoever you are, you need to sign up for your own account, instead of using someone else's who has access to a private area on the site. This is a security breach on the part of BratAttack to give someone else access to his acount.

Tell Brat Attack to send an email to spartan@armyranger.com when he gets a chance and I will send him a password so he can access his account again. In the meantime, if you wish to use this site, it is necessary that you have your own account.

Return to “Letters from School”