N's Introduction

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

been2CircusB4?
BANNED

N's Introduction

Post by been2CircusB4? »

First of all, I would like to thank all of you confirmed Rangers for your service and bravery while sacrificing everything for this country. That is NOT lost on civilians, some just know WAY less about the DOD and US Intel than I do. Your bravery in Mogadishu, your diligence on TF 121 hunting HVTs, your flurry of DA raids at night in Afghanistan without hesitation- that is the kind of devotion I want to feel one day for this country and for myself and my fellow soldiers.

At 24, some of you might consider me late to the party in terms of being highly interested in serving in an elite unit as part of the most fearsome human force on Earth: the US Military. Now that I know I got a 127 on the GT line, 119 on ST and 98 on the AFQT portions of my ASVAB, I know that many doors, both SOC and USMC (and, I suppose, USCG Rescue Swimmer if I was forced to play Interdict the drugs and money and never keep any of the merchandise" all day long). Thankfully, I could never achieve the water comfort standards set for that MOS- swimming 3000m (100, underwater), treading in 10 foot swells for hours...fuck that.

My Interests:1- Either Force Recon, or Marines Radio Recon SOC-capable, or 4th MISO PsyOp, as well as an Option 40 I suppose
2- 18x (I speak Arabic and Russian so I feel like FID is up my alley)
3- CCT or SOWT because they see more DA and SR type action than the admittedly warrior-esque PJs
4- Army MI SIGINT or HUMINT, because I think one day being an Army CI (not CID) Agent would make me feel like a badass
5- USMC FAST, SEALs, PJs, because I know that I'm capable of anything so long as I keep my mind on the present moment or task.

Right now I would score around a 275 on the Army PFT and a 280 on the Corps version. By the time I enter whichever Indoc, I will be at 300, which I know because I am very good at taking a huge goal and focusing on one moment at a time so that I do not get overwhelmed by pressure or anxiety. I also am confident because I just earned my degree in Political Science and Cyber Security from Ohio State (my grandpa donated like 8 mil to their athletic department and school of Dentistry before he died, so I was expected to attend OSU for by BS, but...)> and will be going to either Northwestern Law School or UCLA grad school at some point. I'm glad I am doing this now, because at 20 I would have washed out of any one of these pipelines due to immaturity and lack of intense desire to succeed, win, defeat, etc..., be my best form of myself, and get laid as often as a human can without too many rejections crushing his spirit.

I will be officially enlisting, should I ultimately decide to do so, in about 5 months. Until then, I will swim for 60 min/day, 4 days a week, run 5 miles 2 days a week and ruck 40 miles once weekly. I will also perform 500 pushups, 300 sit ups, 200 flutter kicks, 300 supermans and 120 chin ups thrice weekly, along with side raises, Arnolds and arm circles.

I know Krav Maga, am great with an M9, know some tradecraft like picking locks, hotwiring vehicles, SERE skills like botany, camoflauge and diligence. I can speak (almost) 4 languages, considering my Spanish is coming along alright, and my IQ has been tested at 156. So fucking what. Until I am SOC, I am nobody.
-N.N.J
-Used to have a pet goldfish
-shaves 3 or 4x a week
-killed 10 hookers in 1997
-Reads the Sunday Times until Tuesday, does crossword, eats bran flakes
-wednesday he does krav maga, gun range, runs 6 miles, 400 pushups, dance battle with my crew in dances to the death, never have lost
Lefty
Rest In Peace | Ranger Advisor BDQ

Re: N's Introduction

Post by Lefty »

WTF do you need us for?

Go start your own private SOF.
RLTW
Lefty
SFOC 1969
6th SFG(A) 69-70
Ranger Class 13-70
MACV Tm 21 70-71 (2nd ARVN Ranger Gp 23d
BN)
2/13 Armor 1st Cav 71-72

"Experience teaches a dear school, but fools will learn in no other, and some scarce in that"
rangerjd
Ranger

Post by rangerjd »

I think the last three words sum it all up pretty well.
Ranger Class 8-82
C Co 2/75 80-83-HCMTC 83-85
Drill Sgt 85-87-Sapper Instructor 87-89
A Co 2/75 89-90-G3 I Corps 90-91
I Corps LRSC 91-93-7th RTB RI 94-95
Retired 95
"I'd rather spend 10 seconds in the saddle, than a life time of watching from the stands." Chris Ledoux
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

rangerjd wrote:I think the last three words sum it all up pretty well.
Concure!

been2CircusB4?, go away and join the USMC.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Sock puppet.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
IEDmagnet
US Army Veteran

Post by IEDmagnet »

Not to swerve out of my lane, but doesn't this twatwaffle's intro sound like the one you guys banned several months back. The one who claimed he was a master of everything and the most interesting man alive?

Sent from my iPhone using rocks and sticks.
A/3/505 PIR, 82nd 96-98
B/2/121 Inf, 48th BCT Iraq 05-06
B/1/118 Inf, 218th BCT Afghan 07

I'm not stupid, I'm crazy...there is a difference.
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

IEDmagnet wrote:Not to swerve out of my lane, but doesn't this twatwaffle's intro sound like the one you guys banned several months back. The one who claimed he was a master of everything and the most interesting man alive?

Sent from my iPhone using rocks and sticks.
Yes it's him. Yes he's still a fucking weirdo.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

And I still get the feeling he's a sock puppet.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space

Return to “Introductions - Future Soldiers and Other Civilians”