My Humble Introduction

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Usssocom303
BANNED

My Humble Introduction

Post by Usssocom303 »

Hey Fellas,

First of all I would like to thank every one of you for your gallantry and sense of pride for this country that is truly remarkable and, unfortunately, regularly unappreciated. I hope you know that your sacrifices, both mental and physical, are not lost on me.

I myself am 23 years old, and after fumbling through college despite those around me expecting me to become a doctor, lawyer, or astrophysics researcher, I took some time off to work. This, most unfortunately, led me into a life plagued with drug abuse (no needles, but my neurons and CNS/PNS were certainly dependent) and poor choices. When I was about 20 I decided my life and my, at risk of sounding conceited, fucking crazily smart brain were worth more than hedonistic destructive behavior.

I got clean, became fluent in Arabic and Spanish, and started to learn Russian. I am in the process of finishing my BS in International Law with a Minor in Cyber Security, and I hope to eventually earn a PhD in Sociology or Counterintelligence. So basically, despite my intellectual prowess, my physical state needs improvement. I am training HARD to get to the level of 100 push ups and sit ups in 2 minutes, and 25+ chin ups in a row. I can run 2 miles in 13:30, so that's a good sign.

I feel like Special Forces will utilize my language skills and knowledge of Arab culture (3 trips to Beirut and one to Jerusalem) more than the Rangers, but I think RASP is more likely for me to get through. CI Agent is my dream job and I would be amazing at it, but I know you need 2 years enlisted to qualify.

**My mom is both an MD and RN so medic is not out of the question, and my uncle was a General in the Lebanese army and worked with the CIA for 3 years to fight the PLO and Hizbollah, so he is a wealth of information about how to fight UW battles.

Thanks
Last edited by Usssocom303 on September 28th, 2014, 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hmmm, sounds like a big helo in the back ground heading this way. Almost looks black in color, like a Chinook.
It's getting clo......
Usssocom303
BANNED

Re: My Humble Introduction

Post by Usssocom303 »

I forgot to mention that I think PJs, CTTs and CAAs are really great, but from INDOC to EMT training it seems worse than BUDs.

Supposing I force out 150 push ups, 300 sit ups, and 70 chin ups with 50 Supermans a day, and 4x2min max scissor kicks, would I see real improvement, and quick?!

**I also do Chest/tri once a week and back/delts/biceps once a week. On Mondays I do squats, deadlifts, calf presses, leg presses, 150 walking lunges, burnout on step ups, and 3x50 squat jumps.
Hmmm, sounds like a big helo in the back ground heading this way. Almost looks black in color, like a Chinook.
It's getting clo......
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

USSOCOM303, If you truly want to earn a place in the 75th Ranger Regiment, you came to the right site. We at armyranger.com take a great deal of pride in the young men who pass through here on their life journey. Your PT score is a baseline to build on. Most of the questions you might have can be addressed by using the search feature, located on the top right of this page. Please read the FAQs, as well as select stickies and threads. Have you chosen an MOS? Never, never quit!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

Dear SOUPSANDWICH, are you trying to get banned on your first day here? I suggest you use that ''fucking crazily smart brain'' of yours and read ALL of the FAQS and Board Rules that you can find.

Keep in mind that this isn't your typical touchy-feely college gay dating site.....we are not ''Hey fellas'', your friends, or future life partners. Quit posting and start reading....the search button will be a big help for you!!!
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Usssocom303
BANNED

Post by Usssocom303 »

Slowpoke,

youre a fucking duesch. how the fuck did anybody you served with enjoy you

And yeah im smart as fuck go join the other side u prick
It's getting clo......
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Usssocom303 wrote:Slowpoke,

Young man, a) you are not authorized to use the 82d DUI in your avatar. b) spoke poorly to one of our validated Rangers, and c) failed to pay any attention to my guidance in your introduction. Tell me why you should not be banned for life?
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
Usssocom303
BANNED

Post by Usssocom303 »

I suppose you can ban me if it is in your power, but I didn't realize that the intros to this site would be so crass. This site will teach me about service, and I certainly can help the US with national defense just going off a self evaluation of my skillset. However, I can live with any decision. I lived with withdrawing from drugs in jail for 5 months when I was 18, I can certainly live with a 1 in 1500 website besmirching my name.

Why did my evaluator not correct my name when he validated my account? That is a problem on your end bucko
It's getting clo......
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

If you got five months in jail, you won't get into Rangers or SF.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

Usssocom303 wrote:Slowpoke,

soupsandwich,

Those I served with enjoyed being with me because I'm very, very good at killing people. And I'm not a ''duesch'', I'm an asshole! Keep in mind that I've been places and done things that you can't even imagine, and that I have tattoos older than your father.

You don't get respect in life, you earn it! And like that avatar you're sporting, you've done nothing to earn it.
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Usssocom303
BANNED

Post by Usssocom303 »

It was Juvenile hall. And I was honest with the recruiters in Virginia and DC and they said I can get a waiver based upon my ASVAB scores and the fact that I never got a felony. Also, having a CEO vouch for you does not hurt.
It's getting clo......
Usssocom303
BANNED

Post by Usssocom303 »

You guys are a snippy bunch, but I get that completely. I was destined for CIA type employment after a 2300/2400 on the SAT but then I turned rebellious and laxadaisacal for 2 years. I messed up.
It's getting clo......
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Usssocom303 wrote:You guys are a snippy bunch, but I get that completely. I was destined for CIA type employment after a 2300/2400 on the SAT but then I turned rebellious and laxadaisacal for 2 years. I messed up.
1) CHANGE YOUR AVATAR. 2) FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS. 3) READ MORE AND POST LESS.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
Usssocom303
BANNED

Post by Usssocom303 »

I apologized in a new thread. Sorry for not respecting the regulations of this site from my rostrum, which is behind a well worn keyboard with many Ranger, Beret and PJ themed searches having passed over its keys.
It's getting clo......

Return to “Introductions - Future Soldiers and Other Civilians”