What comes before Ranger School

Three phases and 62 days of hell. This section named in honor of MAJ John Whyte who was taken from us on 04/17/05.
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

You go to combat and train you dumb fuck. :roll:
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

H8 Train wrote:You go to combat and train you dumb fuck. :roll:

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fell off the wagon eh?
RSD 96-99
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

rgunn1 wrote:It's a short simple question with a short simple answer I'm sure. To make everyone happy, I searched on the following terms "RIP Ranger School Between" and came up with helpful information, but it still wasn't the info I was looking for. I swear, I bet some of you put more time and effort into trying to "flame" me for my question than it would have taken for an honest answer...
One thing you'd be wise to get through you evidently thick assed skull right now is that nothing is gonna be handed to you. You will be expected to work for it. That means exhausting all means at your disposal to find your answer FIRST. THEN, if you are still stuck after that, we are here to answer your questions.

But come on here with that pissy little school boy attitude of yours like you have so far, and you won't get a shred of help from any BTDT. Think I'm full of shit? Hit the goddamn back button and scroll halfway down the page. There is a thread there that asks a similar question to the one you just asked. In that thread you will find explanations of experiences of BTDTs between RIP and Ranger School.

If you would have followed the Admins instructions and READ before you opened your insulent little mouth, you would have seen that. The men here have better things to do than to sit around and fuck with people, but then there are those who paint targets on themselves and refuse to take subtle hints to shut up and learn a little before speaking.

Follow the admins instructions if you expect to hang around long.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

rgunn1-

Your account has been deactivated for 48 hours. This should give you enough time to read and search the forums, while preventing you from damaging yourself further. I will enable your account again on 02 SEPT 04.
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Well there you go then :roll:
RSD 96-99
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

rgunn1 wrote:It's a short simple question with a short simple answer I'm sure. To make everyone happy, I searched on the following terms "RIP Ranger School Between" and came up with helpful information, but it still wasn't the info I was looking for. I swear, I bet some of you put more time and effort into trying to "flame" me for my question than it would have taken for an honest answer...
Check it out DICK. We are not here to answere your questions. Consider it a luxery if we do. Follow the example of the other DEPS and don't be a little wise ass if you get a little butt hurt. We treat you here just like how you will be treated while going through RIP and as a Private in Ranger Battalion so get use to it. We don't owe you the least bit of respect. If you don't like it leave and don't come back. We don't need you to post anything in retaliation either. You never know when one of us might come knocking at your front door. Now if you choose to stay keep quiet and read. If you are going to be an ass clown don't waste our time.
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

rgunn1

See there are many of us about, If you fuck up, we will come out of the woodwork and burn your ass. After your account gets activated again be smart and keep your pie hole shut. The other DEP's here will help you. Follow their advice.

Use the search button.

This un needs a new name too. The one he has sucks.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

Welcome rgunn1! Not your everyday kind of site is it. Read and heed! Don't loose your opportunity to learn from some of the best men you'd ever want to know.
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

Return to “About Ranger School - In Honor of Ranger BattleBoar - RIP”