RangerX
Ranger

History repeating itself

Post by RangerX »

C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
GlobalHub
Ranger

Re: History repeating itself

Post by GlobalHub »

Wow. Just wow.
RS 2-00
RRD 2001-2009
2/75 2009-2012
Lefty
Rest In Peace | Ranger Advisor BDQ

Post by Lefty »

:shock:

Beyond words
RLTW
Lefty
SFOC 1969
6th SFG(A) 69-70
Ranger Class 13-70
MACV Tm 21 70-71 (2nd ARVN Ranger Gp 23d
BN)
2/13 Armor 1st Cav 71-72

"Experience teaches a dear school, but fools will learn in no other, and some scarce in that"
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
hobbit
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by hobbit »

But wait, this is the same regime that Obama and his alligator-tear sympaticos now regard as the legitimate government of Ukraine, right? I wonder how Obama would regard thousands of protestors assembling at the White House, while murdering dozens of Secret Service agents, then finally kicking his ass out of office and out of the country as well? He'd be perfectly OK with that, right? What a moron we have for president. The man is incapable of thinking before opening his big mouth. "Empathy" is an abstraction that couldn't be beaten into his head with a Louisville Slugger. In effect, he and his entourage are supporting a radical fascist regime that just murdered its way into power. Unreal.

Anti-Semitism runs deep in Ukraine. During the forced collectivization of their country by the Soviets back in the 30's, almost 7 million Ukrainians were intentionally starved to death -murdered. The henchmen responsible were Soviet commissars under the direction of Nikita Khrushchev. A disproportionate number were Jews. The Ukrainian right has never forgiven them for a holocaust that in its barbarity and scope, was deadlier than the Nazi murder of Jews. Small wonder hatred of Russia in general and of communist Jews in particular, runs so deep in ethnic Ukrainians.

The social interplay between Jews and Slavs over 200 years has been a complex one, especially during the tenure of communism, an institution invented by Karl Marx & Friedrich Engles, themselves German Jews. The man dubbed by no less than Cambridge University and the Nobel Prize committee as "the most important writer of the 20th century", Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Solzhenitsyn), attempted to shed light on this relationship in his last book, "200 Years Together". Like all of his books, it is brilliant, prodigiously researched, and extensively footnoted. And of course it's true.

Which is precisely why Jewish groups around the world have spent millions of dollars attempting to quash the book. They've threatened any North American publisher who attempts to import the book with ruin, while Russian Jews have threatened any linguist who gives the world an English-language version of the book with ruination or even death. The book addresses the considerable role of Soviet Jews in the communist government and especially their role in the administration of the Gulag, a barbarity that claimed at least 20 million lives. About half the book has been translated into English, and is available free in pdf. format from several web sites.

All that said, a FOX News analyst in Ukraine reported tonight that the anti-semitic propaganda disseminated today, was most likely the work of Russian Ukranians attempting to discredit the fascist government now in power. Of course there are so many radical factions vying for power within that fascist clique, that any of them could have been responsible…and then of course, so could Russia have been responsible.

*Favorite news quote today: a retired US Army colonel/intelligence analyst on Ukraine, said on FOX tonight that Obama vs. Putin was like a yapping poodle vs. a pit bull. How sad, but how true.
L Company Ranger
RVN 70/71
75th RRA Life Member

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. -Albert Einstein
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

As that region is in significant flux at the moment, I think it would be very difficult to pin this on any entity. But the fact that someone had the idea, and then executed on it, is disturbing enough. We've all seen tectonic power shifts in our lifetime, it's feasible whomever did this could end up in a position of power very quickly.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

So, where is Putin on this one?

**Crickets**
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

centermass wrote:So, where is Putin on this one?

**Crickets**
Last I heard, he was at a photoshoot with his shirt off while wrestling tigers and alligators.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

RangerX wrote:

**Crickets**
Last I heard, he was at a photoshoot with his shirt off while wrestling tigers and alligators.
Or bopping Natasha...... :lol:
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

centermass wrote:
RangerX wrote:

**Crickets**
Or bopping Natasha...... :lol:
Natasha gets my vote.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867

Return to “The Mosh Pit”