Sitrep

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
jduclos4
USAF

Sitrep

Post by jduclos4 »

I posted in the intro forum this morning...My boyfriend is in the 13-004 Ranger class that started on Sunday. He did 4 1/2 years active duty Infantry (10th mtn, Fort Drum), separated, and about 6 months later realized he missed it and joined the Guard. Now he is in a long range surveillance Infantry unit. Since then, he has been really pushing his military career, trying to get as much training as possible, and hopefully eventually go back active duty. He got the Ranger School slot kind of by chance, someone else got hurt. He knew it was a once-in-a-lifetime chance and he was not going to pass it up. He got through his RTAC with the ANG. Only had a little hiccup with land nav, but he passed it. He did well on his PT.

I obviously haven't heard from him since he signed in on Sunday...honestly I hope I don't hear from him for 62 days because that means he passed! I will keep everyone updated..I am going to post some questions in the About Ranger School forum, if anyone would like to see if they can answer, especially recent grads or moms of recent grads. Thanks!
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Re: Sitrep

Post by KW Driver »

No news is good news generally. Between phases, he may have time to make some calls.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long

Return to “Letters from School”