Macy's Parking Lot

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Macy's Parking Lot

Post by Jim »

Yesterday I had to go to Macy's at Pentagon city. As I approached the entrance, I noticed a driver looking for a parking space. I flagged the driver and pointed out a handicap parking space that was open and available. The driver looked puzzled, rolled down her window and said, ''I'm not handicapped!'' Well, as you can imagine, my face was red! ''Oh, I'm sorry" I said, "I saw your Obama sticker and just assumed...'' She gave me the finger and yelled some nasty names at me. Some people - and when you're just trying to help them out!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
RangerX
Ranger

Re: Macy's Parking Lot

Post by RangerX »

I'm surprised she hadn't taken it already, being entitled and all.... :roll:
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wouldn't expect anything less than that from you Jim. 8)
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

cams wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

I wouldn't expect anything less than that from you Jim. 8)
No good deed goes unpunished.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
garyedolan
Ranger Hall of Fame

Post by garyedolan »

There are two handicap spots directly in front of the entrance to the post office I use near my law office. While I have a handicap sticker due to my wife has MS & is in a wheel chair, I do not park in them unless she is with me. Last week after parking further down the road, a healthy middle aged woman was getting in her car in the handicap zone without a sticker after being in the post office. I pointed out the sign and stated she has no right to park there & should not do so. She yelled some obsceneties at me. When I noticed her Obama decal, I responded "Oh, I understand you feel entitled because you are an Obama supporter!"
Gary "28"
Co C (RGR), 75 Inf (ABN) '70-'71
USMA 69; RGR 4-70; RHOF-2011
http://oftheirownaccord.com

"Duty, Honor, Country. Those three hallowed words reverently dictate what you ought to be, what you can be, what you will be." Douglas MacArthur
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

garyedolan wrote:There are two handicap spots directly in front of the entrance to the post office I use near my law office. While I have a handicap sticker due to my wife has MS & is in a wheel chair, I do not park in them unless she is with me. Last week after parking further down the road, a healthy middle aged woman was getting in her car in the handicap zone without a sticker after being in the post office. I pointed out the sign and stated she has no right to park there & should not do so. She yelled some obsceneties at me. When I noticed her Obama decal, I responded "Oh, I understand you feel entitled because you are an Obama supporter!"
Amen, brother.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

garyedolan wrote:There are two handicap spots directly in front of the entrance to the post office I use near my law office. While I have a handicap sticker due to my wife has MS & is in a wheel chair, I do not park in them unless she is with me. Last week after parking further down the road, a healthy middle aged woman was getting in her car in the handicap zone without a sticker after being in the post office. I pointed out the sign and stated she has no right to park there & should not do so. She yelled some obsceneties at me. When I noticed her Obama decal, I responded "Oh, I understand you feel entitled because you are an Obama supporter!"
Just a reminder Sir, this came down recently from Higher-Higher, it is OK to throat punch anyone with an Obama sticker on their car, as it has been found to remind them of where they stand in the food chain.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

so very true! Thank You Rangers for the humor,I needed a laugh

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”