Random thought of the moment.

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Re: Random thought of the moment.

Post by Jenny Lynn »

it's always a hard act to follow posting on a thread after Ranger X....

Always wanted to jump out of a perfectly good airplane much to my late father's dismay (one of the few things he did that he forbid me do :evil: ) but a 24 mile return trip back to Earth is too crazy even for me
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Jenny Lynn wrote:it's always a hard act to follow posting on a thread after Ranger X....
With an avatar like yours, and a nice set of tractor tires to boot, I think you are doing alright.....
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

RangerX wrote:
Jenny Lynn wrote:it's always a hard act to follow posting on a thread after Ranger X....
With an avatar like yours, and a nice set of tractor tires to boot, I think you are doing alright.....
Ranger X, why thank you and if I may borrow two words from Ranger Lunch on another thread "ahhhhh shucks"

cross post reference (+1) :wink:

Oh God it's only Monday. Jenny
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

It's almost Friday.... ahhhhh Thank God!
Jenny

Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

I must confess...

I am a Liberal,

I believe in the liberal use of firepower because
there is no problem
too big
that the right amount of explosives can't cure!
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

If there's a button it must be pushed

needed to add once I read Ranger Slowpoke's post, I love the sig line one of the Rangers here has ... C-4 makes for an interesting day

That is all, Jenny
Jenny

RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Shit My Dad Says...

"Anyone who thinks they know what's best for 300 million people is a titanic asshole. So we're just voting for king of the assholes."
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
IEDmagnet
US Army Veteran

Post by IEDmagnet »

RangerX wrote:Shit My Dad Says...

"Anyone who thinks they know what's best for 300 million people is a titanic asshole. So we're just voting for king of the assholes."
Touche'
A/3/505 PIR, 82nd 96-98
B/2/121 Inf, 48th BCT Iraq 05-06
B/1/118 Inf, 218th BCT Afghan 07

I'm not stupid, I'm crazy...there is a difference.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

"The Russians are coming"
The Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (ODIHR), a part of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE).is not the only OSCE body planning to observe the pending US elections at the request of the NAACP, ACLU and others. The organization’s Parliamentary Assembly, comprising legislators from its member states, will deploy more than 100 monitors with a focus on swing states. The Moscow Times reported this week that 10 Russian lawmakers are among them.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Jim wrote:"The Russians are coming"
The Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (ODIHR), a part of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE).is not the only OSCE body planning to observe the pending US elections at the request of the NAACP, ACLU and others. The organization’s Parliamentary Assembly, comprising legislators from its member states, will deploy more than 100 monitors with a focus on swing states. The Moscow Times reported this week that 10 Russian lawmakers are among them.
Ranger Jim,
" The Russians are coming"
Wow those four words took me back to my childhood, back to all the stories my father's parents shared with me about the harsh living conditions of growing up in war torn Poland not far from the Russian border or my mother's parents living in Warsaw. The guilt of leaving immediate family behind when both Russia and Germany invaded Poland in the fall of 1939, many in my family would never set eyes on each other again. My grandparents wanted a safer place for their families away from the locking up of Polish intellectuals, nobles and the execution of Jews from all across Europe.

I get very angry when people complain about our country, many of these individuals complaining about what they don't have or what somene else does have ......have never had to face death in the face, leave their home, country in the middle of the night in fear of their lives, or worry about how they were going to feed their families.

We live in Country where we have a voice and do not have to fear being arrested for having an opinion. Ranger Jim- as you have done a good job in reminding us here at ArmyRanger.com again and again,

Don't forget to vote.

I don't know if they teach this in our schools anymore but the 26th amendment to the US Constitution, ratified in 1971, allowed all Americans over the age of 18 to vote.

Don't be lame and lazy this election year and not exercise your right!
Jenny

rgrokelley
Triple Canopy

Post by rgrokelley »

Jim wrote:"The Russians are coming"

Yep, we can't have anyone mess with Putin's boy ("I will transmit this information to Vladimir")

Texas Attorney General threatens to arrest foreign poll watchers:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/2 ... tions-2012
A & C Company, 3rd Ranger Battalion 1984-1986
2/325, 82nd Airborne 1979-1984
F Company, 51st LRSU 1986-1988
5th Special Forces Group 1989-1995
3rd Special Forces Group 1997-1999
RS - DHG 5-85
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
rangertough
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rangertough »

Got this dude I work with, only reads ultra-conservative blogs and reads every other line out loud. ALL FUCKING DAY.

I swear I'm going to punch him in the fucking mouth if he doesn't shut up and get to work. Asshole is as much of a goddamn sheep as a libtard.

Tough
Rangertough
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
C CO/HHC 2/75 '93-97, Bragg '97-'99, HHC/C CO/A CO 2/75 99'-'01 RS 8-94.
rangertough
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rangertough »

xray wrote:
rangertough wrote:Got this dude I work with, only reads ultra-conservative blogs and reads every other line out loud. ALL FUCKING DAY.

I swear I'm going to punch him in the fucking mouth if he doesn't shut up and get to work. Asshole is as much of a goddamn sheep as a libtard.

Tough
Seriously though, how do you feel about this!
Feel kinda like this asshole is going to get me elected in the media as "the face of PTSD" after word gets out that I'm a Vetetan.

Tough
Rangertough
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
C CO/HHC 2/75 '93-97, Bragg '97-'99, HHC/C CO/A CO 2/75 99'-'01 RS 8-94.

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”