Soldeir killed in a game of Quick Draw

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
IEDmagnet
US Army Veteran

Soldeir killed in a game of Quick Draw

Post by IEDmagnet »

Regardless of the outcome of this, I have never seen such an irresponsible act between two NCOs in my entire life. It is something I just can't grasp as a former SSG. The fact they did this crap as a game between themselves is bad enough, the fact they did it in front of subordinates is reprehensible, no senior NCOs or COs put a stop to it makes no sense, and the fact that one of them is dead now makes it unforgivable.

I hope the douche gets convicted of something, be it negligent homicide or manslaughter, strip his rank and discharge the tard dishonorably.
A/3/505 PIR, 82nd 96-98
B/2/121 Inf, 48th BCT Iraq 05-06
B/1/118 Inf, 218th BCT Afghan 07

I'm not stupid, I'm crazy...there is a difference.
abnhawk
Ranger

Re: Soldeir killed in a game of Quick Draw

Post by abnhawk »

Fucking dumbasses.
C 3/75 89 -91
RLTW!
rgrokelley
Triple Canopy

Re: Soldeir killed in a game of Quick Draw

Post by rgrokelley »

The only casualty that 5th Group had during Desert Storm was a SGT in our Support company. SSG Leonard Russ was killed when his buddy pulled a gun during a card game and joking around, acted like he was going to shoot him. Then the "gun went off".
A & C Company, 3rd Ranger Battalion 1984-1986
2/325, 82nd Airborne 1979-1984
F Company, 51st LRSU 1986-1988
5th Special Forces Group 1989-1995
3rd Special Forces Group 1997-1999
RS - DHG 5-85

Return to “The News Dump”