Gross jokes

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

And another set of 50 each for me. But make mine four count mountain climbers, followed by one full minute in the Indian Thinking Position to consider your judgement in making jokes about children (stand with feet shoulder width apart, arms behind the back in the position of parade rest, bend at the waist until your forehead touches the floor. There are only three points of contact with the floor - your forehead, and the balls of each foot. Back is straight, as well as your legs. From the profile, your body position should resemble an inverted "V").

In case you haven't figured it out yet, if there is anything in this world that is taboo for a Ranger, that is fucking with kids.

Rangers fight for and defend children, not make fun of them. Knock 'em out, slickbolt.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

Not Gross but...

A bear and a rabbit are taking a shit in the woods and the bear looks at the rabbit and asks "Does shit stick to your fur?" The Rabbit answers "No". So the bear reaches over and wipes his ass with the rabbit!
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

McD wrote:Not Gross but...

A bear and a rabbit are taking a shit in the woods and the bear looks at the rabbit and asks "Does shit stick to your fur?" The Rabbit answers "No". So the bear reaches over and wipes his ass with the rabbit!
Daddy-Mack-

Do you have elementary age children at home? :D
RSD 96-99
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

McD wrote:Not Gross but...

McD, Thanks for rescueing this fine thread. Your joke may not have been gross but it sure was funnee. Worth 4 Stars and 2 thumbs up! ROFLMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

Thanks my little bit to swing things. Kids yes (unfortunately it was my joke :oops: ). Never liked dead baby jokes much.... now that I have kids I can't even crack a smile over them.
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

A kid came home from school and asked his dad, "Dad, I heard some kids talking about a thing called a vagina. What is a vagina, and what does it look like?"

"Well, son, before sex it looks like a beautiful unopened rose."

"Wow, what does it look like after sex?"

"Well, son, have you ever seen a bulldog eating mayonaise?"
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

Lotus Lips

Post by Lotus Lips »

Foodboy, after my post about the little girl in the impala (which I just recently found out was a malibu)...you honestly think ANYONE would laugh at that poor excuse for an attempt at humor? Come on man, do their pushups and other exercises, then do some more just because your a dipshit
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

certiorari wrote:
McD wrote:A kid came home from school and asked his dad, "Dad, I heard some kids talking about a thing called a vagina. What is a vagina, and what does it look like?"

"Well, son, before sex it looks like a beautiful unopened rose."

"Wow, what does it look like after sex?"

"Well, son, have you ever seen a bulldog eating mayonaise?"
FUCK HAHAHAHA!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good one brother...so true! :lol:
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Lotus Lips wrote:Foodboy, after my post about the little girl in the impala (which I just recently found out was a malibu)...you honestly think ANYONE would laugh at that poor excuse for an attempt at humor? Come on man, do their pushups and other exercises, then do some more just because your a dipshit
Instead of wishing me well on my reunion, you played smart boy, well, it was a dumb move on your part dribble lips. Only Rangers here can admonish Foodboy for his jokes. You have failed to read FAQ's above and you have further attacked a DEP. We here at armyranger do not live by your standards dribble lips. We are BTDT, you are NOT.

Read and heed dribble lips: http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=3674

If you don't like the jokes, say nothing and just fucken go! It is not your place to correct. Ranger Disinfertention was talking about you and the non-sensical bullshit you utter without thinking.

dribble lips will go to MC and apologize for calling Foodboy "dipshit"

I do not want to see your ass in this topic again. BEGONE!

Ranger Luna, please do not lock this topic.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Snake Juice
Tadpole

Post by Snake Juice »

Edit: delete

Not really a good joke as I re read it.
bperl377
Ranger

Re:

Post by bperl377 »

Steadfast wrote:Here is an old one of mine updated. Try eating after this one.

I used to go to town on my day off after mission's in Vietnam. The only prostitute was this old Vietnamese hag of 50 sumtin. She had cornered the market by us as the V.C. took all the good lookin wimen. I found out the French in the 1940's & 50's had also banged her. She was the only biatch around. One month the whole Division was out in the field and I was the first one back. I got over to May Lin's before anyone else. I was so fucken horny. I hopped in the sack and she came barefooted in her robe into the room. She got under the cover and I mounted her. My pecker dropped deep in her cavern and as I moved I felt something scratching my wingwang. I asked May Lin, "what the fuck in her was scratching my wingwang"? It was really starting to be abrasive. She got up and went to the bathroom and came out in 3 minutes. She got back under the covers and told me, "May Lin ready now"!. I got back in her and aaaaaaahh, It felt so dam good, no scrathing at all. I told May Lin, "now you feel great" and I asked her, "what did you do"? May Lin said, "I picked all the scabs and let the puss run"!

:shock: :cry: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ew
A CO 1/75 3rd PLT MAR 2008- Present
RIP Feb 2008
Ranger School Jan 2009- May 2009 Class 05-09

CDC: Castrating Lambs With Your Teeth May Make You Sick
rgrwest
Ranger

Re: Gross jokes

Post by rgrwest »

Holy Seven and half year BUMP! Well played, at least you are making your rounds through all of the posts! :lol:
Rgrwest
RC 13-87
C Co, 1-504 PIR, 84-89
B Co, 5th RTB, 89-92
A, 1-501 (ABN), 93-95
C, 2-11 INF (IOBC), 95-98
HHC, 1-509 PIR, 98-02
USASMA, 02- Instructor
OIF I - Feb 03-Jul 03 (Attached OPS SGM)
USASMA, 04 - Student
HHC, 1-30 INF, 3-3 ID, 04-06 (OPS SGM)
OPSGRP, JRTC, 06-07 (TF SGM)
G3, SETAF (Vicenza, Italy) 07-09 (G3 SGM)
bperl377
Ranger

Post by bperl377 »

well ive got nothing better to do than browse through the forums while im at wlc so im trying to make the longest running bump ever
A CO 1/75 3rd PLT MAR 2008- Present
RIP Feb 2008
Ranger School Jan 2009- May 2009 Class 05-09

CDC: Castrating Lambs With Your Teeth May Make You Sick
Bruins7
US Army

Post by Bruins7 »

One night a man decides to visit his local bar. He takes a seat and orders a beer. After polishing off his beer, he beckons the bartender over and says, "Betcha $20 I can bite my eye."
The bartender scoffs and accepts. The man then calmly removes his false eye and bites it. The bartender grudgingly forks over a twenty.

Later that night, after a few more beers, the man wanders back to the bar and says rather drunkenly, "Hey barkeep, betcha another $20 I can bite my other eye."

Wanting to win back his money and seriously doubtful that the man has two false eyes, the bartender accepts. The man calmly removes his false teeth and bites his other eye. Scowling, the bartender hands over another twenty. The man leaves and wanders around the bar as he drinks a few more beers.

He strolls back over to the bar, leaning on it, again and calls the bartender, "Hey, barkeep," he burbles, "I'll give you a chance to win yer money back plus. Betcha $100 if you put a shot glass on that end of the bar, and I stood on this end, I could piss into it and not spill a drop."

The bartender eagerly accepts, knowing the feat to be impossible. The man wobbily climbs atop the bar, zips down his fly and promptly pisses all over the bar. He zips up, sits down, slaps the $100 on the bar and laughs uproarously.

"What's so funny?" says the barkeep. "You just lost everything you won and more!"

Well," giggles the man, "I just bet those guys over there $200 that I could piss all over your bar and you wouldn't get angry."
Bleed with me, and you shall forever be my brother.

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”