Introduction - Hughes

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Instinct
Egg

Introduction - Hughes

Post by Instinct »

Howdy, Rangers! I prefer to use my middle name on websites, Hughes. I am 17 years old and will be 18 on the 18th of this month. I am from California and finally paving my path to become one of the few men that can say they are a Ranger.

I am mainly here to gain knowledge from the Rangers on this site and seek help with anything that might trouble me.

To all[/all] Rangers on this site, and all service members, I would like to say thank you for your service. I cannot express how much I truly am thankful for guys like you who have sacrificed as much as you have to protect this great nation and it's people. I feel very privileged to have the opportunity to speak with the Rangers on this site and have some help and guidance on my way to joining you all.

I am a pretty damn humorous person, but I want to make this as respectful and humble as I can knowing what kind of men post on this website. I do hope to get a few laughs off of these forums :p

Other than that I can't wait to start talking to the Rangers on here and get some needed help.

Thank you for taking the time to read my intro! If there is anything else you want to know just post it here or shoot me a PM :)

-Hughes

Return to “Introduction Archive”