Signal Rangers??

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
BigDreamer
Egg

Signal Rangers??

Post by BigDreamer »

Hey I was just wondering if there are any Signal Corps Rangers that know what its like being in the regiment and approximately how many slots would be open for someone with a MOS of 25U?
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Re: Signal Rangers??

Post by K.Ingraham »

Already asked & answered several times in the last few weeks.
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
snafu
Ranger

Post by snafu »

Armykidd825, are you kidding? I sent you 2x PMs outlining everything you could possibly want to know about Ranger commo...OPSEC in mind, of course.
RSD, HHC 75th RHQ Dec 04-Oct 07
RCC, RSTB 75th Rgr Rgt. Oct 07-Feb 09
1/3 SFG (A) SigDet, Dec 09-May 12
RS 02-06

team 3 best team.
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

Have you been working on your smoke signals? That is the 1st test when you get to Ranger BN. If you fail you have to work in the leg chow hall untill you get it right. I am not kidding. Ask aybody.
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister

Return to “Recruitment Process”