intro - Justin

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

madfuckingcowdisease
Egg

intro - Justin

Post by madfuckingcowdisease »

hello my name is Justin Carlisle i am 17 and am leaving for a 5 1/2 month military school put on by the national guard which helps me with my asvab and get my GED and 3 credit hours in college i am going to further expand my knowledge and understanding about military discipline and it introduces me to recruiters. i am going into the army where i will make it into a life carrier while i am in i will go into rangers and after i make that green beret and i will strive my at most hardest to be spotted for "delta". i have not done a self PT test but i run 10- 15 miles every week my fastest 2 mile time is 12:37 annd my fastest 5 mile is 36:49 i am currently trying to greater inprove everyday. i am very thankfull you let me join :]
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

madfuckingcowdisease

Post by Steadfast »

I bet every mother we have on this site is going to be in love with your name.

Your knowledge on facts is just amazing. When did the Rangers switch to green berets?

College credits: I believe (although it may have changed since since I learned) that it would be necessary for you to get 15 college credits along with your GED to qualify to get an Opt 40 for the Rangers.

I, myself believe you should stay in regular school as you have much to learn. You should really hit the books.
Your grammar sucks. Your sentence structure really needs improvement and some of your words as not spelled correctly. Below, in the quote - the underlined word.

excerpt:
i am going into the army where i will make it into a life carrier while i am in i will go into rangers and after i make that green beret and i will strive my at most hardest to be spotted for "delta"
I believe the word "carrier" should be "career" - go to google & look up the definition of each word. Do you know that each "i' you used is in the lower case? Failure to pay attention to little details could shorten your life.

The worst offense (in your intro) is your failure to capitalize the "r" in Ranger.

The best item is you are still 17 with a chance to learn by staying in school & studying real hard to improve your present day abilities by possibly going into college & graduating. You have a lot to learn young man.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
madfuckingcowdisease
Egg

Re: intro - Justin

Post by madfuckingcowdisease »

Sorry Ranger Steadfast, I do have ok sentence skills. I should of used them, the academy I am attending only lets me get 3 credit hours and then I will go to college to complete the rest of my credit hours because you are correct about me needing 15 credit hours. I have ok grammar but horrible sentence structure. so I will make sure to check my words twice and make sure I spell all my words right.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: intro - Justin

Post by Steadfast »

Minnesota wrote:Haha just a random thought; how many times did you re-read and re-check that last post?
excerpt from Minnesota:
I hope nothing comes up that prevents me from achieving that goal.
Minnesota, you ever butt into a topic uninvited by any Ranger again - you will be possibly banned - we call it

STFU & stay in your lane Minnesota. Do not respond to me. Your silence will be your acknowledgement.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “Introduction Archive”