The role of a 35 P in regiment?

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Golfran
Egg

The role of a 35 P in regiment?

Post by Golfran »

I wasn't sure where to post this question but I figured since I'm an obvious newbie this would be the best place dispite the fact that this is not an introduction.

Well I've looked all over google and searched through ArmyRanger.com and I couldn't find anything about 35 P in the Ranger Regiment?

My question is, what would my job be as a cryptological arab linguist be in the Ranger Regiment be if I were to successfully make it to Regiment and would being a linguist effect my chances of getting a shot at Ranger School?
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Re: The role of a 35 P in regiment?

Post by K.Ingraham »

Yes, you'll have a shot at Ranger School.
Your job is Regiment will be to do whatever it is a 35P does, only to a higher standard in support of Rangers who will expect you to be better at it than any other 35Ps in the army. And you'll give the proverbial "110% and then some" or you'll be doing it somewhere else. Pretty simple.
Now go get into better shape.
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’

Return to “Introduction Archive”