Introduction- Matt

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Mattwillwin
Embryo

Introduction- Matt

Post by Mattwillwin »

Hello Rangers, my name is Matt and I'm a junior in high school. I would like to thank you guys for everything you've done for our country. You guys are my inspiration and one of my goals in life.

I am a pretty normal person. I am not a troublemaker and I mostly keep to myself. I became interested in the Army last year when I was a sophmore. I was a pretty lazy person back then but I am trying to do a lot better so I can be in the Regiment one day. I have joined JROTC at my school and I'm currently a Cadet Sergeant First Class. I do not plan on becoming an officer anytime soon. I am in it because I can learn a lot so I can be prepared for a military enviorment. I would say I'm pretty well-rounded. I am not in perfect physical condition but I say I'm a little above average. My cardio needs a lot of improvement as I have trouble running even two miles without stopping. The main reason I'm here is because I want to understand what it's like to be a Ranger and see if I can get a couple of pointers. Any help would be appreciated.
Mattwillwin
Embryo

Re: Introduction- Matt

Post by Mattwillwin »

Sorry, I forgot to add another thing. I need lasik surgery and plan on getting it when I enlist, but as I was going through the forums I didn't find any information on when I actually get it. Can someone please shed some light on this for me?
Buzz
Ranger

Post by Buzz »

Your ability to search is in question, I hit this with 1 look.

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=45697&p=569094&hil ... 15#p569094" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Welcome.
2nd squad-1st plt-C 2/75 77-78
RS 4-78

The way I became a Ranger and have earned the small amount of success I have had in life has been mostly due to one quality - determination. Lefty.
Mattwillwin
Embryo

Post by Mattwillwin »

Thabk you Ranger Buzz.
Mattwillwin
Embryo

Post by Mattwillwin »

Would this not allow me to get an option 40 as well?
Mattwillwin
Embryo

Post by Mattwillwin »

Current PT scores
Push-Ups: 65
Sit-ups: 72
2 mile run: 18:45

Return to “Introduction Archive”