President Obama's Illegal Uncle Omar Arrested for OUI

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
cams
Ranger/Moderator

President Obama's Illegal Uncle Omar Arrested for OUI

Post by cams »

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The President has ANOTHER illegal relative sucking on the tit of Massachusetts residents, this one, Uncle Omar, brother of Auntie Zutumi who is also living free off our tax dollars in Southie, almost crashed into a cop while driving drunk over the wkend.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Baseplate
Ranger

Re: President Obama's Illegal Uncle Omar Arrested for OUI

Post by Baseplate »

Everyone has a drunk uncle. I have a drunk uncle and also get to be the drunk uncle at the same time.
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

Us FOGs remember Brother Billy, the cross Jimmy Carter had to bear. He knew how to play it too. Remember "Billy Beer"? :D
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

Dangit wrote:My uncle was only drunk once, started in 1947 .....
Yeah, had a boss like that. I never knew he drank until the time I met him sober. :P
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’

Return to “The News Dump”