Allen West replies to CAIR

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Allen West replies to CAIR

Post by K.Ingraham »

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/ ... letter.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"The Florida chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations sent a letter to Rep. Allen West at the beginning of the month with a request -- quit palling around with Islamophobes.

The letter, from CAIR South Florida Executive Director Nezar Hamze, specifically asked West to cut his ties with Pamela Geller, Robert Spencer, Joe Kaufman, and Joyce Kaufman, among others.

In classic Allen West elegance, he responded to the letter -- under his official congressional letterhead -- with one word: "NUTS!"

Check out the letter in its entirety after the jump:"
Last edited by K.Ingraham on August 16th, 2011, 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Re: Allen West replies to CAIR

Post by Flesh Thorn »

EXCELLENT !
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

He is rapidly gaining a standing as a right-wing, Tea-party, rock star. Raising big bucks.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
colt1rgr
Ranger

Post by colt1rgr »

I love this guy! (In a Non-2/75 way of course :roll: :P ) He's a true American Patriot and smart as hell. just tickles me pink seeing him make the liberal left media look like the assclowns they are.

WHOEVER gets the nod for the REPUBs, this guy would make an excellent VP or Sec of State!
1st Ranger Bn 86-92, C Co, HHC, Bn COLT, RHQ 94-95 Ranger Class 14-87 MFF 05 May 88

"Life is like a drop zone, sometimes you just miss the whole damn thing!"
dbmtrman
Ranger

Post by dbmtrman »

I've met him and heard him speak twice this summer. He walks the walk, and doesn't back down from his convictions. Unfortunately his constituency has a lot of liberals, that are constantly trying to twist his words and scare the largely older voting pool of S. FL
RLTW!
RS 4/85
B Co. 1/75 84-86, HAAF
HQ 11 SFG (USAR) 86-87

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Return to “The News Dump”